Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I will need new 20's in the new year, 255s & 285s Looking at the wrong side of £1k for decent rubber really... Sent from the golf club...
  2. Welcome, nice clean straight looking Zed Sent from the golf club...
  3. Just to draw a line under this thread about leaving a Zed running, I never had a problem when dogging in any weather...... Sent from the golf club...
  4. Depends on the size of the room, I would say if you are 6-8ft away from the TV 46" is perfect, much bigger and you loose the sharpness it was designed for.... Typical Porcshe owner thinks that he can compensate for deficiencies in other area by size Sent from the golf club...
  5. My last 3 TVs have been Samsungs, love them
  6. Only about a half hour longer drive than mine My drive's gonna take approx 2 and a half hours. (Mental note: Have a wee before you set off Ian). Same here Ian, thats Zedication for you (and I don't even have a Zed anymore) Sent from the golf club...
  7. Only about a half hour longer drive than mine
  8. Phew thank goodness Microsoft have never had issues in the past
  9. Not like it takes long for a Zed to warm up anyway
  10. Me too Yeah for me a good mix of old friends and a few on here I haven't met too Sent from the golf club...
  11. Looking forward to seeing it tomorrow Matt Sent from the golf club...
  12. If your on a budget that you can't afford a decent exhaust then you should have bought a cheaper car to start with
  13. The MOT place could easily get in trouble then... Doesn't make it right and the way insurance is going if I got hit by a car with dodgy plates I would take a picture straight away to show they were running illegally
  14. have you not seen the signs on motorways?? Don't drink and drive. Obviously that means pull over to the hard shoulder for a brooskie. I see the speed limit signs too but that doesn't stop people speeding
  15. Costco are pretty good on price to start with, plus you can get one of those trays of muffins at the same time Sent from the golf club...
  16. Everyday is a schoolday, thought it was just the box Definitely no y-pipe though with it is there? That's right, no Y pipe included with the Scorpion, we usually team them up with the Cobra Y pipe... Scorpion & Cobra....... I wonder if anyone ever built an exhaust and called it the Aadvark Sent from the golf club...
  17. Rubbish , I don't understand why people get this notion that pushing it up to 5k in every gear is in any way driving a car properly. Driving a car properly is more about keeping safe and avoiding wearing everything out in record time. In any case , if you look at peoples pics of their MPG/Speed you'll see that people with low MPG also have very low average speed meaning they're stuck in traffic most of the time, not hammering the life out of it..WackWill's picture is a perfect example of this. Pete Well said that man, too much willy waving on this thread.... Look at me I only get 12mpg I must be driving to Sainsburys like Ken Block Sent from the golf club...
  18. Might as well do 2 letters in one go Sent from the golf club...
  19. Sent from the golf club...
  20. I never ever left my Zed to 'warm up' I just took it steady for the first few minutes whatever the weather, never had an issue and it ran as sweetly at 110k as it did when it ledt the factory Sent from the golf club...
  21. I am sure everyone thinks theirs is the 'best' a top tip is tongo for a brand you like/trust with the features you want/like and the spcs that you need/desire What one person says is the best thing ever, yiu might hate, go to a nice big car audio place and have a play with some of the demo units Sent from the golf club...
  22. Plates ARE most definitely part of the MOT, I had to change mine on my Leon and take it back to get the paperwork.... At the end of the day put whatever plates you like wherever you want, just don't moan when you get a fine or points, same as if you want to speed, use your phone while driving, booze or shoot up on the motorway..... just don't expect any sympathy from me Sent from the golf club...
  23. I am 0.1% sure it will be knackered....
×
×
  • Create New...