Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I will be watching all you guys rushing out to buy it on day zero and then when some decent games come out and the price comes down I will consider it.... Oh and don't say the price WON'T come down because it will once the have milked every last bean out of you fools that have to have anything new as soon as it appears Until then I will play F1 on my PC which will still look better than the XBox One ever will Sent from the golf club...
  2. Nothing surprises me with you guys, I learned more in a few hours helping Adrian help Darren than I did in all the time I owned a Zed I only went round to hold the spanners but ended up turning the Zed engine over by hand while Darren fiddled with the clutch & Adrian held the rear end up Sent from the golf club...
  3. Yep my Zed was always kike a turkish bath in winter..... A/C on full blast and rear window heater on and I could at least see where I was going and where I had been No problems now, even my steering wheel is heater Sent from the golf club...
  4. I prefer to while away the hours building up relationships with old friends and new people than moving lego style bricks around on a screen..... kids seem obsessed with it which is enough reason for me to not see the point of it whatsoever..... Sent from the golf club...
  5. In other news, the sky is blue and the sea is wet Sent from the golf club...
  6. And of course on a lovely clear day with superb visibilty you get twunts with their fog lights on Just the other morning on my way home the car in front had front & REAR fog lights on absolutely blindingly bright as it was lovely and clear so I sat behind where I had to and put my lights on full beam Sent from the golf club...
  7. What is the most impressive is that Darren has trained Adrian up, it just goes to show a good workman can do a job with whatever tools are available Sent from the golf club... Yup, I believe you even detailed an engine bay Guilty as charger M'Lud Sent from the golf club...
  8. What is the most impressive is that Darren has trained Adrian up, it just goes to show a good workman can do a job with whatever tools are available Sent from the golf club...
  9. I think it also involves SC a bathtub Sent from the golf club...
  10. Sorry I was busy with my fishies so no pizza deliveries this weekend Sent from the golf club...
  11. Says the man with black wheels in his avatar...... Kettle??? Anyone??? Good numbers Ady, but you've still got that girls gearbox Ian meet sarcasm, sarcasm meet Ian.... not too sure you will get along Sent from the golf club...
  12. Plenty of gas guzzlers in Oz, get a nice big V8 at least I have travelled a bit over there, Sydney is great for nightlife and the sights, Harbour, Opera House & Bondi but it's just a big city with nice weather make sure you go to the Blue Mountains Sent from the golf club...
  13. Black wheels Sent from the golf club...
  14. Yeah it's a terrible outcome.........I get to spend Xmas on bondi beach with a beautiful young lady. They get to go out of business as they're haemorrhaging losses year in year. Life's a bitch ain't it I would take WA over NSW everyday but other than that agree 110% mate Sent from the golf club...
  15. Got two of the TPC 4W type to try Dave from Homebase and they run much much cooler. I have to say i am quite impressed with them. Cheers Sent from the golf club...
  16. Very nice Sent from the golf club...
  17. Sent from the golf club...
  18. Silly question but do the 3/4 watt ones give out a lot less heat than the 50 watt ones? Sent from the golf club...
  19. spursmaddave

    Knobs

    Talented son Sent from the golf club...
  20. Must read before posting Sent from the golf club...
  21. spursmaddave

    Knobs

    I had several knobs in my Zed, mostly at meets when they wanted to look at my LEDs or CF or listen to my ICE Sent from the golf club...
  22. Only just caught up with this, thought it was a joke at first but sorry it's worked out like it has.... Good luck in Aus, they are a little behind the times there so I reckon double denim is probably still in style Sent from the golf club...
  23. Welcome Post a few pics Sent from the golf club...
  24. I'm with Ricey I love it Sent from the golf club...
  25. Can you ship over Kim Kardashian Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...