Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. But not the yaaarrrrrrpppppp ? Sent from the golf club...
  2. I barely get excited by much, definitely age related Sent from the golf club... Thats why you take those funny coloured tablets I can get them free on the NHS Sent from the golf club...
  3. I barely get excited by much, definitely age related Sent from the golf club...
  4. Darren is too classy to yaaaarrrrrrrrrp Sent from the golf club...
  5. Yeah maybe, maybe not.... unless they all have the same machines with the same reliability we will never know.... One thing is for sure he needs to win a title with another maker to be classed as a true great.... It is all getting a bit boring huh Sent from the golf club...
  6. I shall be placing an order around May Sent from the golf club... Perhaps you want to wait a little longer, you may be able to get $$ prices delivered to you door if you ask nicely :wink: Is that a promise you tease Sent from the golf club...
  7. I wonder if the power supply will melt a hole in the floor like the original xBox one did Sent from the golf club...
  8. Is that a camera, and if it is what he is recording with it pointed down there!!!!!! Sent from the golf club...
  9. I think if they all had the same car he would still win, but would bd much closer... Sent from the golf club...
  10. Anyway back 'on topic' The Xbone is soooooo fecking ugly, surely they could have done a but more with it I think it looks like it was made by Amstrad in the 90's..... Sent from the golf club...
  11. Only those with 100" TVs will really be that bothered about 4K really Sent from the golf club... I said the same about having a 'Retina' display on my phone/tablet/laptop, now that I've got use to it 'normal' lower resoultion screens just look so horrible and outdated....3D was a gimmick, but you can never have enough resolution, abit like you can never have enough BHP in a car True but it is more thd fact that unless it is a HUGE screen ted increases are not noticeable thats all.... Sent from the golf club...
  12. Didn't realise the PS4 didn't have DLNA as standard.... surely an oversight! Not personally bothered as I can stream via various methods but might put me off if I couldn't... Sent from the golf club...
  13. +1 that's what I used and used discount code "Wasso" I ordered a tankers worth!! If you put in discount code 'wasso' it automatically says "out of stock" as a precaution Sent from the golf club...
  14. You think? Can you recommend some priest services? I've tried with Bishop Bennett of Worcester, didn't work... Is he worship black magic Sent from the golf club...
  15. I love your wife, wouldn't mind your wallet too Sent from the golf club...
  16. No nav. Never really liked any inbuilt nav units. Much prefer co-pilot on my phone. Might mhl it onto the head unit. Cool just wondered as not seen it, the Pioneers with Nav are rediculoysly expensive anyway Sent from the golf club...
  17. Thats fine, you may know about it but I'm sure there are members on here who don't. . Probably the ones that don't, live far enough away to have the fortune not to have to use the fecking rip off thing and therefore don't need the Tag as it only benefits regular users. Some of us nearly live close enough to get a certain amount of free tolls Sent from the golf club...
  18. Sent from the golf club...
  19. You've been hanging out with Chris S, Ebized and me too long mate. Now THAT's a threesome of old farts if ever I saw one Sent from the golf club...
  20. And like concorde is it relic from times past? Sent from the golf club...
  21. You may be old for your tender years but you have no right to call yourself an old fart Sent from the golf club...
  22. Nice Dip Does that have Nav? Sent from the golf club...
  23. Good man, now how about taking our advice when it comes to choosing a new car Sent from the golf club... Lol, good point! Thinking about a Cayman S, 370z and a M135i just now. TBH 350z is probably best car I've had! not sure if being trolled.... not sure if troll being trolled....
  24. I shall be placing an order around May Sent from the golf club...
  25. Good man, now how about taking our advice when it comes to choosing a new car Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...