Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. It was a bike and as far as I could tell he stayed on it Sent from the golf club...
  2. If you could smooth them in with the bonnet in some way they would look good, having them a different colour just draws you attention to them being stuck on even more but as long as you like them who am I to raise an eyebrow at them Sent from the golf club...
  3. Very good Sent from the golf club...
  4. Cheers good to know Sent from the golf club...
  5. Nice vid but the spoiler is rediculous, chavtastic Sent from the golf club...
  6. Good luck, good chance that will be it, Zeds do some strange $hit when the battery is low Sent from the golf club...
  7. Nice, not been to Richer sounds for waaay to long Sent from the golf club...
  8. The 128GB is only £422 for me as opposed to £639 for you. Want one popped in the post How much are the 16gb's over there, I might wait until July There voltage system over there us completely different, although maybe the actual iPad itself it the same...... if it is the same I can wait too Sent from the golf club...
  9. Yes but you have to make up for " lacking in other areas Sent from the golf club...
  10. I agree, I wouldn't buy a TV for 3D, but if the right TV just happened to have 3D (which most do now) then I wouldn't discount it. Yeah true most are 3D now, my Samsung is almost 2 years old, back then I paid. £899 for a 47" LED, the EXACT same model with 3D was £1,699 Sent from the golf club...
  11. you'd recommend them to service?? I wouldn't but they are close at least Sent from the golf club...
  12. And as I said a bit overkill unless you go 100" or more.... not really for the average Joe with a 'normal' sized front room... Sent from the golf club...
  13. Still wouldn't buy a 3D TV just an overpriced gimmick to me... Sent from the golf club...
  14. Only those with 100" TVs will really be that bothered about 4K really Sent from the golf club...
  15. Lucky he didn't loose it a second quicker going past the lorry Sent from the golf club...
  16. It was VERY snug in there for 2 big chaps.... no offence Col Sent from the golf club...
  17. I personally think Microsoft could be in trouble, Windows 8 is a pile of festering cack and if the Xbox One is not the upgrade of choice for current 360 owners then ooooops! Could be interesting Sent from the golf club...
  18. Yep I used some of that for a couple of services on my Zed, not the best oil around but I had no problems with it whatsoever Sent from the golf club...
  19. The 128GB is only £422 for me as opposed to £639 for you. Want one popped in the post If a Crimbo present and it won't blow up when I plug it in to charge then yeah Sent from the golf club...
  20. Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...