Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. It's a mahoosive upgrade on the 4 & 4S, lightning quick and smooth as silk
  2. I'm tempted to get an iPad Air 16GB too, I spend a while on the net on my phone and would like a bigger screen, was thinking about an iPad Mini but an Air will be nicer I think.... No need for more than 16GB as all my media is streamed
  3. Happy Days!
  4. Typical Audi derv driver quoting his torque figure because his engine only revs to fifteen hundred Mine revs all the way to 4
  5. My remapped soot chucker Jag has around 720nm or 530lbs ft in old money
  6. You know where I am buddy, not close I know but glad to have a look if you want
  7. Does DD stand for Carbon Fiber cos there is a ton off that in your pic... and in your banner come to think of it.. (is there a theme here) What's the top screen in yours bud, and did you fit it up yourself? DD is either Double Din or ( o ) ( o ) I am a fan of both The CF was nice yeah I a bit of a CF whore
  8. Post a pic up Dip
  9. Youre entitled to your opinion but I think thats a ridiculous statement personally, lots of cars manage just fine with more power, less weight and no TC at all. You may as well fit a 70 mph speed limiter and halve the throttle pedal travel ........... or just buy a Juke or something in the first place. The TCS system is clunky, outdated and intrusive and for an advanced driver does more harm than good as its not predictable enough and totally hamfisted when it cuts in. Sure, for someone who is new to RWD or not confident in their ability then its great, but I dont remember the last time I got into the car without turning it off. Agree with all that the Zed TCS is from the stone age , but as you said yourself it's an aid and helpful to new drivers not experienced with RWD. I don't know the op, he may have the same DNA as Plato but then again he may have just jumped out of a FWD Saxo, stuck his foot down in the Zed and wondered why it's bogged down.... If he then takes the fuses out does the same and ends up the wrong way off a roundabout wiping out a family saloon then that's ok is it? Ok over the top but my point is STILL why turn the TCS off on the roads, escecially this time of year when traction can be lets say challenging... Not saying anyone is stupid but if you want to learn about what a Zed can do book a trackday or find somewhere private and knock yourself out I know we all think we are brilliant drivers, but I think it is irresponsible to suggest to new owners to pull fuses on the TCS, if I did that and they had an accident Ibwould feel terrible, but that's me...
  10. Never liked white cars either but the XF seems to suit it Shame I can't afford an XFR-S 550bhp Supercharged V8 Better start pimping your self out Dave. I can see it now "SMD on a street corner near you" Iv'e tried, I am too expensive
  11. Better big boy pants than a nappy and dummy I was not aware that the comments were aimed at you. Now get back in ya box, or Jag! í ½í¸œ Your aim is so bad it's hard to tell
  12. Quite possibly in the new year
  13. Fixed that for you
  14. Have to agree the valuation sounds about right, although maybe you could pusg for up to £500 more. Talk of £9k for a 2004 is just plain daft, I paid less than £10k for my 2004 Azure in early 2009 !!!!
  15. Stunning Tim, makes me want to bring my Jaaaaag down for some TLC
  16. Better big boy pants than a nappy and dummy
  17. Over 1000 justified complaints = a racket. Even Watchdogs own iphone 4 which was in A1 condition they tried to say had water ingress. All you doubters need to appologise lol. 3 words spring to mind. Face, smacked & kipper lol Not doubting anything, a bit like webuyanycar, you know that you are going to get yiur pants pulled down... Agree that this firm are dodgy , never said they were A1 just that if you take the easy option then don't complain
  18. great view on ripping people off, well done. Your welcome, if your stupid you deserve to get ripped off, don't see what your point is
  19. You could always try and overtake this middle aged man in his oil burner
  20. Never liked white cars either but the XF seems to suit it Shame I can't afford an XFR-S 550bhp Supercharged V8
  21. Cheers Stu, yeah bit of a faff to wrap but could look good yeah cheers Plastidip trial run? I am hopefully finishing the front/side & rear tomorrow or friday as long as it is dry
  22. Jag drivers are worse to be fair....
  23. I always email EVERYTHING and insist on it being emailed to me, no email it doesn't get done, simple rule. Previous guy to me did everything on the back of a fag packet and was apparently a 'legend' and 'brilliant' at what he did.... Yeah right that will be why I have saved £1.4M in 5 months
×
×
  • Create New...