Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Me too.... Although mainly because I didn't have a car Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club
  2. It was more of a soiree than a meet
  3. An Eastern European trying to make it over the border
  4. Spotted in a layby...
  5. Didn't have yiu down as a ricer Lexx...
  6. I don't see how you can compare the F-Type with a 370, price and quality wise they are on different planets
  7. I spotted them all too ...... but not a Jaaaaaaag in sight
  8. Iv'e been driving in my car....

  9. spursmaddave

    SpursMadDave

    Just some pics....
  10. I'm not a Mod I'm a Rude Boy...

  11. I tell you I didn't do it, cos I wasn't there, don't blame me it just isn't fair....

  12. So, so you think you can tell heaven from hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell? And did they ask you to trade your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze? Cold comfort for change? And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? How I wish, how I wish you were here. We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year. Running over the...

  13. So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell

  14. Don't let the milk float ride your mind...

  15. This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no fooling around

  16. I don't even like sausages...

    1. The Bounty Bar Kid

      The Bounty Bar Kid

      But you like a big bratwurst!

  17. spursmaddave

    Water

    From the album: SpursMadDave

    Water on a freshly polished Azure bonnet

    © SMD 2012

  18. From the album: SpursMadDave

    Blue Brembo's

    © SMD 2012

×
×
  • Create New...