Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Merry Christmas Dave (3-0, 2-1) I was there last week In response to the chant "can we play you every week." Certainly but you will still be relegated
  2. Hate the brows too and also the tints but as you say each to their own and Bob is and always will be different
  3. Thanks Neil, send felicity straight round Sent from the golf club...
  4. Pizza or ladies whatever is you taste Sent from the golf club...
  5. Have fun guys iJag Sent from the golf club...
  6. I looked at getting winters for my Jag as you said a matching set all round on 18's, but just didn't have the spare cash and to be honest complete overkill as I live nr Bluewater & work nr Lakeside on one of the busiest commuter/shopper routes in the UK so if that was not cleared & gritted then no point going anywhere anyway!!! Sent from the golf club...
  7. Well to be fair 350z DE headlights are bloody good to start with..... oh hang on a minute I think Bob will need a guide dog to lead his Zed down country lanes
  8. Oi I'm still here just not much Merry Sunny Xmas to you too Sent from the golf club...
  9. Not sure but I think the title could be up for grabs soon
  10. Nice job although not a fan of grey on a sporty car.... Sent from the golf club...
  11. Fnaar fnaar (giggle) Sent from the golf club...
  12. Well iv'e seen most of your own body parts and they were not much to get excited about Sent from the golf club...
  13. You're not moonlighting at the local Jag dealership as Father Christmas for extra cash are you Dave? If she sits on my knee I will do it for free
  14. Not going to be on here too much over the next 7 days so Happy Christmas to everyone I know x x x Sent from the golf club...
  15. So that's why you don't like me Luckily you have good taste in music
  16. I like the genuine Mods ie the ones that don't have an agenda or just try to live up to a reputation...
  17. Ok no need to carp on about it! Sent from the golf club...
  18. I'm watching my fish and listening to music, far more entertaining than x-factor
  19. Looking very nice Steve, loving the bulge
  20. You might see you child again when they were over 18
  21. thats not baiting is it? I think the phrase is "do as I say, not as I do"
  22. My money is on the cretins
  23. Hmm I am sure it is much more advanced in many ways but I am also pretty sure if the signal can be processed and sent to a controller it could be processed and sent to a wheel.... no doubt Microsoft are developing their own wheel and don't want that to be preceded by anything else, which is fair enough I guess...
  24. I felt the same, but I'm starting to gel a bit more with the controller now. The rumble triggers help massively to give you the feedback, and whilst the assisted steering is ace for bumble-thumbed nincompoops like myself, if you set it to simulation and are very very very very gentle with the inputs then it's a pretty good approximation. It'll never be as good as a wheel, which is why I'm desperate to get my hands on one, but it's not half bad if you give it a fair go. Yeah and thanks for the feedback (pardon the pun) but I really don't like playing 'proper' racing games with a controller now, well maybe apart from a multi-player lads night in kind of thing... I do understand that technology doesn't stand still yards yadda but honestly they could easily have let companies like Fanatec know all the info required to make a simple and cheap(ish) adapter, I wouldn't have minded it having to be wired instead of wireless at the end of the day it is USB so all that would be required is software drivers, I take it the XBone is USB? I would seriously consider an XBone just for Forza if they did that, I only got a 360 for Forza too....
×
×
  • Create New...