Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Sent from the golf club...
  2. Sent from the golf club...
  3. Sent from the golf club...
  4. Sent from the golf club...
  5. Sent from the golf club...
  6. Sent from the golf club...
  7. Sent from the golf club...
  8. Sent from the golf club...
  9. Sent from the golf club...
  10. Sent from the golf club...
  11. Sent from the golf club...
  12. Cheers yeah I have used Waze. Well I am sold then as the missus wants a DD in her new car with nav, she won't use the nav much so this unit is ideal and at sub £300 a bargain! Sent from the golf club...
  13. Well done guys! Right decision on the quads, the car is far too chavvy for them Sent from the golf club...
  14. Totally agree, but there Is no law against being in it if your not overtaking, but there is a law against speeding. Errr... https://www.gov.uk/m...line-264-to-266 I was going to say that but you beat me to it Chris. I am as bad as everyone else, I barrel along in lane 3 but I do find nowadays far more people get out of my way than they ever did before Sent from the golf club...
  15. I just like the following - 1. Saying to new people 2. Talking total b0110cks I think that covers it really Sent from the golf club...
  16. How does it work as a satnav? Google maps is free I know, would maybe pay for a better bit of dedicated software
  17. Do you have the SPH-DA110 ? Was looking at these possibly for my missus new car but put off by the poor reviews. I take it the new software is out for the app radio 3 but if it has upgraded the older unit then I could be tempted to get one
  18. Yeah look at this wonderful car that can't actually drive anywhere and if it went over 20mph the wheels would all fly off in different directions
  19. Unfortunately you can't spell either I see what you did their
  20. don't forget your makeup as well My god that is done before I leave the house darling
  21. Never stops me, I usually sit on 80 on the speedo which is maybe 75? Never going to get stopped doing a steady speed like that
×
×
  • Create New...