Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. +1 with will
  2. Thanks mark, however, I don't think an up rev is a waste of time, just that I wanted to know how long the wow factor lasted after it was done. I will take you up on your offer.......
  3. You tired graham All good things in time, a deal is being put together, but can't say too much ATM.
  4. I will take all the cleaning stuff, will collect. Why didn't you tell me
  5. Zugara

    Used tyres

    How much do you value your life. Unless I could see the inside of a part worn tyre, I would never buy one, but that's just me
  6. Like it as well
  7. Oh, there was me thinking...... A plastic bag......
  8. Did you eat all that she'll fish Great pics btw.
  9. I like a dirty ass......
  10. Yep, that looks the dogs.......I likey
  11. Did you read the advert? Plus its the worst 370 colour IMO..... And it's a repost, there are two threads on this car already Yeah, did read it , still a bargain Why is it the worst colour, I can think of worser colours Best lock this post
  12. Does it take into account smurfdays I believe that smurfs are like cats and dogs, 7 birthdays a year........
  13. http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3255400.htm Fantastic colour
  14. Come on Dave......pictures
  15. Roll on Xmas. Then we can look forward to summer again
  16. Think it's called...... Dunno.....
  17. don't think my buff daddy will get that out.....
  18. Good luck
  19. Advanced birthday wishes for next year. Bit late now to say happy birthday
  20. Do you have a pic showing what to look for by any chance? No sorry,
×
×
  • Create New...