Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Not far from you, so if you need a hand looking at zed's give me a shout.
  2. Zugara

    Poor poor 260z

    Chavtastic.......
  3. Graham, 2 actually , the other being my Supra...... 1. Honda Civic.....Smashed that into an artic lorry, Still have glass in my head 2. Oh cant be bothered...........
  4. She came out nice
  5. I would suggest you do it outside........
  6. Having had over 80 cars in my 27 years driving...... I wouldn't have enough time to post pictures of them all, not that I have any......apart from the zed
  7. It won't get any better
  8. More of a heli guy myself. Done the truck stuff, done the plane stuff, to easy
  9. Repost....
  10. But then the Zed owners you flash at wonder why the hell a Porsche is flashing them! No difference to a Merc owner flashing Zed owners....
  11. Unfortunately graham, I can't suck off my pussy with a dyson....... Oh sorry graham........ Didn't realise your were a literaity writer....... Paul
  12. Unfortunately graham, I can't suck off my pussy with a dyson.......
  13. Paging... care to elaborate, never saw one of those when I did my iPod hack Erm, was ment to say spring.........
  14. He's Ernie's mate Judging by the description, its all good ....... except the looks Ahhhhh, ernie, got it.
  15. Put the paging back in, to allow the mechanism to eject. Pain in the butt but it's the only way,
  16. ....ome
  17. Who is bert That's nastyyyyyyy
  18. Silver is en vogue now jim........
  19. Wouldn't the op see wadding on the rear bumper if the baffle had failed, as graham had on his bumper I don't know is the answer but I guess there are some kind of compartments in the box that contain that stuff one of which may have come partly loose - just a thought. It's a possibility
  20. Ho...........hum.........
×
×
  • Create New...