Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Why not do a webuyanycar quote online to see what they would offer. Least you could go back with some price comparison
  2. If you have either pet, with a pet hair problem, can I suggest you buy a Furminator. Check out the videos on YouTube, you would be totally amazed what amount of hair you can get outta an aminal. We furminated our cat on Saturday, and basically filled a tesco shopping bag of fur It is the best grooming tool ever......
  3. Wouldn't the op see wadding on the rear bumper if the baffle had failed, as graham had on his bumper
  4. Doing it by hand You will be doing it for a week..... You might need a Hoover for the inside to start with
  5. You need a buff daddy from envy, and some swirl X
  6. Bet they would get sticky.......
  7. Best you can buy imo
  8. No probs ever in need, just ask
  9. Normally with your ears No sh1t.........
  10. Sexy."..."........
  11. How do you rate bad sounds
  12. Need a hand I am 20 mins down the road,
  13. So is it dead? Blown a fuse all the connections in the back ok?
  14. Money has no conscience IMO, these guys are quite happy to rip off folk, I would have no issue at all in taking the goods. It happened to me once, I bought a game boy game in toysrus, £29.99, went to collect the game from the secure collection point, the guy serving looked at the receipt, disappeared, came back 5 mins later and handed me a game boy advanced and the game I just bought. Thanks mate I said, walked out laughing. No morals, no regrets, tough luck on them......
  15. Another problem is, You can't take your money elsewhere.... If only the whole UK refused to pay these rediculous taxes, what a wonderful thought....."dream on..... How much more can the working person be squeezed for hard earned cash, soon it won't be worth going to work in this country. Why be a leamming? Probably because we have morals and ethics, I dunno but it sure ticks me off.
  16. And you actually believe what the government say Stupid
  17. Is one of the selector buttons stuck under the fascia Radio, tape,cd buttons. Else you may have to reinstall the springs There was a post a few days ago similar to your problem.
  18. Unless they honour their mistake, as M&S did, they advertised TV for £199 and should have been £899, I don't think you will get your goodies.
  19. Could be a combo of both. What HU do you have? Could be dodgy wiring, the quality of the music you are playing, mp3, ripped cd's, original cd's. There are a few variables that need to be investigated before you point the finger at speakers and or HU.
  20. Nice, but a pig to clean.....
×
×
  • Create New...