Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. Give him a blow, he will be fine..... I mean a blow in his ear...... Nice car btw.
  2. I am going to be the ops manager of a compressed air company, MB Air Systems in Fareham, looking after the service dept of 7 engineers, plus a host of other stuff that I will need to get my head around.
  3. He has everything..
  4. Yeah, mine is better than yours.....ner ner..... Muppet....
  5. Zugara

    Bye Bye Zed

    Does the new owner know the history of his new pride and joy? Sounds like you had a lemon there, feel the pain been there and still miss my zed bad,
  6. Burn them orrible lights Now
  7. Yep
  8. 10 min job to get bumper off, 10 mm socket and terminal screw driver. Go on.... Really easy. There is no other way.... Song in there somewhere.
  9. I know Dave, I forgot Dave, sorry Dave PS. I DON'T use the search function.
  10. Maybe I might, just might surprise all of you
  11. Graham..............Down boy, down......
  12. And on the door stoppers. You can always use foam draught excluder under the brace cover.
  13. Skidded wants one viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59937
  14. Looks like they nicked the front bumper.....
  15. That sounds expensive....
  16. Our other cat does this as well, it must be the Lynx effect......seems to attract the pussies.....
  17. Slk 200, oh, so happens mine is for sale...
  18. Only do one panel at a time and apply wax with a damp cloth, helps give you a thin coating, never do it in the sun....or wax your cars.
  19. I did have some of these on my zed, I think it's where the clay dries out a little bit and sticks to the paint. I am sure I used my buff daddy to get them out.
×
×
  • Create New...