Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. No disrespect Will, I loved your car, , but for me I qm not a dark car person TBH
  2. Well no one likes the Blue, Yellow only in coupes Not sure about Black Rose,Sorry Will White are like hens teeth iin a roadster Black gets too dirty I dont like red cars.. What colour do you suggest?
  3. Bugger off.....
  4. Still looking.....the 350 was a pain to buy as well.....
  5. I wouldnt fit mine all in a photo,,,,,sorry....
  6. I am running Will
  7. Hmmm, best kept to PM IMO mate
  8. Pictures of said car.....sorry been logged outta photobucket....
  9. Oh shizer
  10. Well too top it off folks...... Louise sent me some detailed pictures of the car, which I have asked the garage for, and never got them! The pictures taken show a recently rewelded tail pipe section, scratches on the rear bumper, a very rusty exhaust system, stone chips on the bonnet and a deep chunk out of the front bumper. some scratching to one alloy. Plus Louise noticed that there was NO service stamps in the book..... Walk away me thinks
  11. Cholula. Cholula and partner went and had a look at a 370z in Edingburgh today on my behalf. Took some interesting photos to say the least of the car and has saved me hours and hours of driving. You are a star.....Thankyou both for taking the time to have a look for me, emailing the pictures and talking with me on the phone...... Thanks again.....
  12. very nice
  13. Are you into voyeurism Graham......
  14. As Will said, the paper the warranty is written on would best be suited to wiping your botty with. There are some floating about most of the time, PM Jezebel at Horsham Developments, he may have one for sale.
  15. Why cant the garage confirm that the rack has play in it and NOT suspect it has?????
  16. Rosie is a bit of a car Whore
  17. Boot, they sell a lotion for that complaint Graham
  18. Zugara

    Bluetooth Doobrey

    Swanagedave has one I think, but for peanuts, I don't think you stand a chance...
×
×
  • Create New...