Jump to content

Zugara

Members
  • Posts

    5,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zugara

  1. If its not, you can ban me for life
  2. I can give a casts iron guarantee that there will NEVER be another SLK talk ever ever again. Me? Impulsive? Never
  3. That interior reminds me of the SLK.....
  4. Oh yeah, 3 hour drive in the morning to collect it. Hell I will even let Jim have a drive on the way home...........well maybe.........
  5. I will get the pot on See you in the morning dude SWEET..... Don't forget you cap
  6. No Jim, don't be Twobearsfeet, there ain't nothing wrong with a good wankel......
  7. D Day in the morning..... All will be revealed. This time the SLK has had a super duper wash. Those who are informed, please, Jim, see you at 9am, coffees on you
  8. We had a drive down the cost road from Calais last year, did about 90 miles, really enjoyed our time there, weather was great, but we didn't stay over where you are looking at. Great driving roads along the coast, not fast ones, just nice and casual driving.
  9. Twobearsfeet, I hope you are going to clay it first
  10. Classic line, tea has just come out of my nose Happy to oblige
  11. Best he don't do it then
  12. Oh, worth your while putting a drop of oil or grease on the gears while it's open...
  13. Obviously that chap was a ****..... just release your button when both parts are open. You only do damage if it's below 5 degrees and you open the roof..
  14. Are the belts tight If its not the belts, you may have a bearing on its way out, and they are sealed for life, I think
  15. Zugara

    Want...

    Not liking the back end
  16. Bacon rolls on offer Looks good, you will enjoy fitting that lot
  17. Fancy a mini mini meet at Jims then else I won't get home till bed time Should be back circa 4ish, can call you from the car
  18. Right, cars being picked up on Saturday, when shall I pop over for the tweak.....
  19. Ahh so if it is a baffle it will start spitting it out? Will check for them. You should see whitish flecks on the rear bumper and on tail pipes, I assume that the negative pressure, vacuum, caused when the car is going forward, sucks the deposits onto the back of the car, Glenet had this issue with his Miltek last year.
  20. Tried and failed. You got problems then mate.....
  21. I thought you were a man of taste Ian
  22. Baffles I recon.....seen any strange spots or flecks on your rear bumper above the tail pipes if you have that's the wadding, or a baffle may have cracked and that rpm is right frequency to set off the noise. Or could be a loose hanger!
  23. So why didn't you buy it? Wanted a roadster, and the blue one is auto.....
×
×
  • Create New...