Jump to content

350 Russ

Members
  • Posts

    2,936
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 350 Russ

  1. But nobody wants to be a plumber! I don't know anyone who enjoys it as a career.
  2. Hi Colin, I have a spare for mine at home, I'll send you over what one it is so you can order yourself one. It won't be until tonight I'm afraid
  3. You sir are my hero! Today I shall be having last nights Chinese warmed up in the site microwave that looks like it hasn't been cleaned since the 90's
  4. make sure the car is hot before the retest, it might also be worth buying a new air filter.
  5. Does it burn the oil or is there a leak? Any blue smoke out of the exhaust? The dealer saying to you that it will go in time is nonsense in my opinion it will only get worse. It could be 101 things. Piston rings, valve stem seals or head gasket.
  6. If you can't get it out then drill it out and replace with a bolt
  7. 350 Russ

    W Brace

    I stand corrected, try ebay there's always zeds being broken on there so you will be able to pick one up for quite cheap hopefully
  8. I've found myself looking at their website before buy never ordered anything. As you said above I enjoy his videos and find them very educational. It's good to see some reviews on here.
  9. So much want!
  10. was it bought from a reputable person? it sounds to me like the head gasket has previously gone so they changed the engine and just put new gaskets in the old one and didn't get the head skimmed, which is why it only lasted a few weeks. Thats all it sounds like to me in my opinion, I've been known to be seriously wrong before.
  11. 350 Russ

    W Brace

    Good idea but I would say it all depends on how bad the rust is ~ if half of it has rotted away & fallen off then no amount of paint is going to make that look good. Edit: Maybe worth a PM to..... Im yet to see one in that bad shape. that is some thick gauge steel that its made of so would take a while to rust away to being too far gone. Fair enough. Might paint my rusty piece of cr*p one day then. Its on my todo list, If I start doing that though i will end up doing all of them under there
  12. 350 Russ

    W Brace

    Good idea but I would say it all depends on how bad the rust is ~ if half of it has rotted away & fallen off then no amount of paint is going to make that look good. Edit: Maybe worth a PM to..... Im yet to see one in that bad shape. that is some thick gauge steel that its made of so would take a while to rust away to being too far gone.
  13. 350 Russ

    W Brace

    why can't you just clean up and re paint your original? I wire wheel in the drill and some black paint and it will look as good as new
  14. where did the new engine come from? is there any guarantee with it?
  15. How did you not noticeí ½í¹€? The handling must have been appalling!!! +1
  16. 350 Russ

    New qashqai

    i like them, i saw one on the road the other day and it looks pretty decent in the metal
  17. when its squealing have a glance at the battery gauge, if it drops its the alternator belt, if it doesn't its the A/C belt
  18. Luke warm kettle is what you need
  19. 350 Russ

    Toyota FP-1

    i think it looks absolutely superb! I really hope they make it and not have it as a 200k super car. Hopefully it would be about 50K with the ISF's v8 and a bit of aluminium to keep the weight and price down. Also it the Toyota FT-1 not FP-1 (splitting hairs i know)
  20. Look good nice integra too
  21. That's the one I have in mine, been on a couple of years and no problems at all.
  22. sounds like a slave cylinder to me, Thats clutch fluid is disgusting, how can the system be so dirty inside to keep ruining new fluid.
  23. My JDM is basically a UK GT spec apart from not having cruise control so decent spec ones with brembos and leather etc are out there. Also try and find one with both keys as JDM keys are different to uk ones and are impossible to get hold of.
  24. This has been a LONG time coming, I've owned my zed for a bit over 4 years now and the previous owner has tinted the rear window, Im presuming he has done it himself as its a p*** poor job, air bubbles and creases in the film. Ive heard horror stories before that when you remove tint film from rear windscreens that it will break the wires in the heating element. Is this true? what is the best way to go about getting it off? hair dryer or just rip it off?
  25. I hope that doesn't mean you've been out racing vauxhalls all day!
×
×
  • Create New...