Jump to content

350 Russ

Members
  • Posts

    2,936
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 350 Russ

  1. I thought it was ok tbh, miles better than that dross last season. We had overtakes cars running off the track, tail slides and not worrying about tyre degradation. It's not ideal but alot better than last year. Also as their new noses are supposed to be low for safety the mclaren seems very delicate if buttons tip can be broken off by the jack on a pit stop.
  2. "And he is out of here!!!!"
  3. Ricciardo has been disqualified. apparently Red Bull are currently in with the stewards appealing the decision. He has exceeded fuel flow. I wonder if they will let them off.
  4. We haven't a clue what fuel loads they were running though, it's only practise. Until we see what happens in qualifying we won't know for sure
  5. I kind of am, the mrs is working an early so when she goes out I'm putting the telly on to the GP, I might have a bacon roll to kick it off too, lovely jubley!!!
  6. Ive been saying this for years! It only takes a few minutes on confused.com playing with your estimate to see what difference things makes. For example, try adding the 85 year old Granny who lives 3 doors away down your road to your quote as a named driver. It will reduce the premium. Amazing really that insurance companies think 85 year old Ethel is likely to be a safer driver in a 300bhp zed than you are. I did this a few years back now, I put my 74 year old nan on my policy for the first year I owned my zed, it took off £300 from the premium even though she struggles with her Clio. If there's a loophole there then exploit it because if the insurance company can find a way to get out of paying out for you they will!
  7. Result!! I once hit road kill in my zed. It smelled of bad BBQ for weeks.
  8. By far the best colour and kit for a zed!
  9. +1. And I'm only 34 as well. Im 28!!!
  10. I must be showing my age, but all this fitting BMW, Bentley, Maserati etc wheels to a zed looks pants imo. none of them suit the shape of the car and look way too big for it.
  11. nice one!! new spoiler on the bitch there i see??
  12. Good effort
  13. I'm in rickmansworth and have a tool to get them out, they will need replacing but should be able to remove them
  14. Having a JDM means that the satnav is a no go. After messing about making my own with crappy ebay 7" Jobbies for a few years (they usually lasted 6 months and broke) i bought a Sat-nav stereo. Its by JVC and it works well apart from taking me up single track lanes and the hardest way possible of getting to the desired destination, also quoting "please observe the speed limit" every time i drifted 3mph over on the motorway etc was driving me nuts. so I purchased a Tom Tom go 600 on ebay and decided to fit it to my old satnav cubby. Works a treat and i can take it out and use it elsewhere and still still close the lid so its out of sight. Just got to spray the button panel black.
  15. He's the one with the fashionable stubble and the light coloured jumper with his hand on the wheelchair
  16. Dirty great American v8 they have, Elvis owned one and one day it wouldn't start so he shot it with a shotgun the legend goes
  17. Same here, it's not car parts but I made the mistake of ordering a new 3 month set of contact lenses online from a new company. Big mistake! I'm £70 out of pocket and I can't seem to get hold of them, there phone lines have been having maintenance done for the past 3 weeks and they don't answer emails. Oh well. Lesson learned.
  18. Happy birthday mate
  19. Thanks for putting up the info, I've known at the back of my mind for a while but kept putting it off, I'm just going to bite the bullet and go for it next pay check. Glad you got yours sorted and are enjoying it.
  20. I wish i hadn't read that, mine has a few of those issues, I changed the slave cylinder and fluid to try and resolve the juddering but it didn't help. Looks like it could be new clutch and lightweight flywheel time for me then.
  21. Damn that SMD!! that'll teach me to read all the thread before posting Im still not editing it though
  22. Only just seen this, i think this phrase comes to mind http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gciFoEbOA8
  23. I got it done by the same person who's done everyone else's http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/79573-re-trimmed-wheel/ I saved my original controls and swapped them over, I just sent off a bare wheel and when it came back swapped the controls and airbag from my original
  24. Don't worry about it until it starts blowing, when it does go to a custom exhaust place like powerflow and get them to weld in some new flexis, shouldn't cost too much
×
×
  • Create New...