Jump to content

350 Russ

Members
  • Posts

    2,936
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 350 Russ

  1. That's unbelievable, but IMO that has ruined the car, I'd hate to have it like that! Bet it's a right handfull in the wet
  2. thats a great result! well done! when i first saw this thread i thought it was going to cost thousands!
  3. Thanks for all your help kev, I'll make sure I check all them bits, sounds like you had right Nightmare! I might have to have a think about getting one now and see what else is available
  4. thanks for being honest
  5. i know its a hairdressers car, but im trying to use my loaf for once and do something sensible, im not worried about ripping power out of it, just there relatively cheap and powerful for the money. just trying to see what previous owners think of them to live with
  6. im thinking of trading in my zed for a 2001 audi tt and cash my way. im not too sure whether its the 180 or 225 bhp version, just general questions really, what are they like to drive and own? any major problems that i should know about? what are they like to live with?
  7. That's what I thought I just didn't want to risk it and do some damage, thanks
  8. Sorry bloody iPhone predictive spelling! Meant to be rac
  9. Is it ok to bump start the zed? I've got to work about half an hour ago and forgot I'd left my lights on so now flat battery! I'm reluctant to call out the RAF if I can help it and there's a few of us here so can get a push but It won't damage anything will it?
×
×
  • Create New...