Jump to content

350 Russ

Members
  • Posts

    2,936
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 350 Russ

  1. I'm no fan of the 458, never have been but even so that is heinous!
  2. 350 Russ

    Knobs

    A monumental knob!
  3. 350 Russ

    Knobs

    the momo one like mine is a generic one that has 3 grub screws so no thread worries.
  4. 350 Russ

    Knobs

    heres what i have, i know you said you don't want a fully metal one but i love my one. I found it on an Ebay auction for about £15 so I was well chuffed with that. It only takes a few minutes to get the chill from it on a cold morning. http://www.momo-uk.c...rshift-knob.htm
  5. got bored, turned it off after 15 laps. it like watching the m25. No racing involved imo
  6. thats a good shout, but the braided clutch hose that i have has a female end to it, is there a nipple type fitting in-between the pipe and hose?
  7. Cause you didn't pay the €200 ������ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Anyway, for 200 Euros I'd wanna touch it too. "Apparently" you can do that in some countries abroad. So I've heard. ""Apparently" you can do that in some countries abroad"??? You can touch your mate's missus in any country, just depends on her being a cheating slag. And how well you can take a beating
  8. perfect! thats a right result then. Ive just dug out my old workshop manual cd and found what you mean, couldn't have been much better really
  9. I changed my Clutch slave cylinder last week but the nut from the solid pipe to the hose wouldn't budge and ended up rounding off. So this go me thinking, how hard would it be to change the ridged pipe from the master cylinder to the slave cylinder?
  10. Oh I really like LG lol, my last TV was LG So was mine, I spent £850 on it and after 2 years it went pop
  11. stay away from LG! IMO there crap. i bought a samsung 46" LED 3d last year and i think its the nuts
  12. I'm sticking with the 4s, build quality is better, made from better materials. Heavier doesn't always mean better build quality.... Sent from the golf club... 5 and 5's are made from plastics. 4s was not. Not sure about the screen on the 5's but I know on the 4s they are the same material (ish) that are used on helicopter screens. there all glass and aluminium. its only the 5c thats plastic
  13. sold, please lock
  14. Thinking on his feet! Good lad
  15. the way prices seem to be coming down it won't be too long before people will be breaking to sell as spares. then the number of zeds on the road will really take a dive
  16. i personally just changed my discs and pads all round to EBC grooved discs and Yellowstuff pads. i think there really good so far but I've only done about 300 miles on them.
  17. i think there bringing out a new spider which is going to be share the platform with an MX-5, i would bet on it looking like a 4c as thats the way the whole range seems to be going, except a bit more creature comforts i.e Carpets
  18. I priced them at £30 delivered so it's still going to cost £30 as p+p will be about £5 (I'll only send them recorded). Get your pm's in fellas
  19. received mine in the post today, cheers
  20. looks nice! not too sure about your dildo though
  21. as for the wax, give autoglym HD wax a go, i find it brilliant stuff, miles better than dodo juice supernatural in every way
  22. Average about 2.5k for me. I've done 10k in my alfa though
×
×
  • Create New...