Jump to content

350 Russ

Members
  • Posts

    2,936
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 350 Russ

  1. i think we all knew it was going to be ricciardo, no way would they let seb be a teammate to someone with a strong personality like kimi or alonso. imagine he pulled the same crap with either of them 2 like he did with webber.
  2. 350 Russ

    E46 m3

    I've had a look at the running costs etc, and as I only do about 2.5-3k a year in it, I'm not fussed, that's good to hear about the smg, I was a bit skeptical about it.
  3. 350 Russ

    E46 m3

    I'm contemplating chopping the zed in for the m3, has anyone had one or driven one on here? And how does it compare? I'd like a manual one, I'm not really liking the reviews of the smg. I've had the zed 4 years now and still like it but life's too short to stick with one car all the time and prices of the m are starting to get cheaper.
  4. Can I look through people's bedroom windows with it?
  5. do you have any issues with traction control with them size tyres??
  6. Nobody sells shine anymore, shame really
  7. is that one of those rediculous 'felt' covers that seems to be getting put on ferraris around knightsbridge by the arabs?? it looks awful. ive done worse than the girl too, i would!
  8. its definatly battery terminals, had the same issue on mine once or twice. try cleaning up the terminals with some sand paper and make sure there nice and tight. if its not that then its a bad earth somewhere or dud battery
  9. I like this, apparently there's a guitar in there somewhere
  10. I'd rather walk
  11. Why do it to a drivers car like a zed? Must ruin the handling and ride.
  12. Is the sporty one going to be a f**k up?
  13. the american pronunciation of jagwar drives me nuts, also BM Dubya
  14. didnt shine do a copy of it?? might work out cheaper edit here it is, not sure how much it would work out as with shipping, customs and exchange rates etc http://www.shineautoproject.com/portfolio/z34-370zspec-a-aero/
  15. i stumbled across this channel a few weeks back and have really enjoyed some of their videos, there is a new one every week. well worth a subscribe if you like classic sports cars.
  16. So what happens when you come to sell it, you can't remove it and fit the original as the shaft has been cut, seems like a lot of money and hassle for something so small and pointless
  17. you should use a 5w-30 fully synthetic, i personally use fuchs titan pro-s, i think its brilliant stuff but its not cheap. check it weekly or fortnightly its up to you, the more regular the better, better safe than sorry
  18. fifa 13, cant go wrong with that for a long termer
  19. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLT0sudAGtU
  20. i was in your position late last year, my old dell was about 4 years old and was taking an age to do anything and the battery was ruined, i took the plunge and purchased a 13" macbook pro. i havent looked back and wont be going back to a pc for a long time i dont think. good luck with yours, hope your happy with it
  21. Watching Tanked now.... I like tanked, it's a bit fake and staged though
  22. maybe hart was distracted by an itchy scalp, needs to do better with that which is bread and butter for someone with his (supposed) caliber, hes just a flapper.
  23. The only thing that's of any use over here is the screen I think, the DVD drive is the brains of the outfit and its a jdm only deal, Sorry to **** on your chips there
  24. I used to have a membership to England fans, so used to go to all the games at wembley, I've never been to a stadium with such little atmosphere in my life, well maybe the emirates, Since then I don't care about internationals, they just bore me, I support blackburn and have a couple in the Scottish team (Hanley, Rhodes) so I'd like a 2-1 to England Rhodes to score for the northerners
×
×
  • Create New...