Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Yeah mines a 56 plate and i burn about 1L per 1000 miles, known issue so its worth keeping an eye on. Not quite as bad as Adrian's was though.... Try changing your oil. I changed from using motul and castrol edge to Fuchs Titan race pro and it's cured my oil burning issue. I used to burn a litre every 2k but that was high revving and giving it the beans. I barely use any now. So you really need to change the sticker on your car Still getting cheap brake fluids
  2. Yeah mines a 56 plate and i burn about 1L per 1000 miles, known issue so its worth keeping an eye on. Not quite as bad as Adrian's was though.... Try changing your oil. I changed from using motul and castrol edge to Fuchs Titan race pro and it's cured my oil burning issue. I used to burn a litre every 2k but that was high revving and giving it the beans. I barely use any now.
  3. 33k here
  4. Hey, that one is a Canon 10-22mm with a lens hood which is making it look a lot bigger than it is My other lenses are the Canon 18-55mm kit lens with no lens cap - yes I still use the kit lens - and a Canon 135mm L prime lens. The kit lens is fine until I can afford something else That's awesome mate. I've been looking at the L series telephoto lenses with fixed f-stop. Pricey for the ones with the is2 on them. U have some wicked editing skills if your are taking pics on th kit lens and ur phone and have them come out like that! Love your photographs!
  5. im sure mines were 2032 i may be wrong though
  6. could be andyzed's old car also
  7. is there not a time limit that the new battery needs to go in within or it loses the code? I can remember something vaguely about this
  8. Cs will sort u superpro bushes and to be honest they're the business with a lifetime warranty!
  9. I think the newer stuff is made cheaper to be honest. I had my stuff about 4 years ago and it was all decent. My decats have been perfect and they're subjected to some serious heat to be fair. I think the quality is maybe declining
  10. I ran mine with no bungs. I also run buddy club with no bungs (and decats)
  11. I loved mines but it didn't fit great and removed for warranty work and ended up selling it. Bought the buddy club to replace and it's a much nicer fit. The k1 is a fun cheap budget exhaust(if bought at the correct price)
  12. My alignment was done by ame with a piece of fishing line I'm sure
  13. I'm sure there is a link on here to a 350z repair manual on here although its for LHD cars. Check in the guides section. If not i can email it to you
  14. It's the moisture laying on the coil or in the condensate drain/tray. I'm not sure how easy it is to strip and disinfect/clean
  15. I'm pretty sure the caliper can be stripped and serviced. Message zmanalex and see if he can do a part x on second hand ones he has serviced.
  16. Ditch the heavy oem wheels for rays. This will make a lassie difference on cornering
  17. On a n/a car though. Mines is n/a and my average only sits at 18mpg I can get down into the 7's on a fun day
  18. Neilp

    Bleeding brakes

    Make sure you check the runouts on the discs as it can be a very expensive problem to rectify
  19. Neilp

    Bleeding brakes

    Have you tried it on either a 350z or 370z? There is more than one nipple on each caliper and there is a set bleeding procedure. If the master cylinder runs dry when changing the lines that creates an even bigger problem. I wouldnt recommend doing something like this with such a vital part of a vehicle if they are not very hands on or very experienced with this sort of thing.
  20. Neilp

    Bleeding brakes

    I'd recommend getting a garage to do it. If you're not confident bleeding I wouldn't event think about playing with lines to be honest. Bleeding the brakes is a two man job and a bit fiddly. There is a set order for bleeding also
  21. It takes 10mins at an apple store mate.
  22. My bad, misread
  23. Please don't. I want sideways to answer my questions first but it looks like he can't.
  24. Nope I'm very happy as i'm now awaiting on my flight to a very sunny place for the 2nd time this month. I just love it when people make statements and then fail to back them up and try everything to avoid it. Makes me laugh Here you go mate Good on you fella.
×
×
  • Create New...