Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Another from Loch Feochan Loch Feochan by Neilp87, on Flickr
  2. I'll need to revert to youtube guides to learn how to do it on cs5 Its a learning curve i'm on at the moment lol
  3. Ahh I never noticed that... back to photoshop then lol! I will re-edit it and put it back up in a wee while. Just nipping out for dinner. Flickr really makes your photos look a lot better than photobucket!
  4. Please delete
  5. Hmmm can't figure out how to post from my flickr account.... anybody know how to ? EDIT:Problem solved now
  6. I looks crap Nice photo Neil looks lovely and peaceful there Lol it was mate! Complete tranquillity! Its definitely one of the prettier sites of Scotland
  7. I'm still getting used to using my new DSLR and using photoshop but playing with it as much as possible. Here's a quick photo I took at Loch Feochan, near Oban, Argyll, Scotland, this morning. IMG_1853 by Neilp87, on Flickr Any criticism welcome!
  8. The hardest thing with photography is to keep the horizon level
  9. Think the problem is i never zoomed in enough... I don't think it is personally. I think the best photo is the one with your car further away. In the other shots the car is taking up too much room at a funny angle. But the one where its further back is more flattering to the shape of the car. IMO of course. I agree 100% with that!
  10. Do these fit straight in the zed?
  11. What kinda camera are you using and lens? This is my fav photo. This could be a great shot with some editing
  12. couldnt ride either into battle
  13. Neilp

    Help with tyres

    You wont have as much fun on 19's tbh. Most 19's are heavy and the car won't feel as nimble. This is from my personal experience.
  14. Neilp

    Help with tyres

    Zmanalex runs around 700hp at the hubs on r888's, standard 18" sizes
  15. 14 survived now, 1 died on way to hospital. 2 body's recovered, 1 body still in wreckage of helicopter which has been secured. This is not good! Hope nobody on here was involved!
  16. This is any you should purchase from the uk as its much easier to return and solve problems.
  17. This was getting played all summer in bulgaria. Not a fan and a very poor effort considering its Dj fresh!
  18. you clearly have too much money Georgio! I'm starting to think your surname is armani the way you are spending these days! Great first car but quite quick still for a young driver
  19. Cheers mate. I might swap back to middle then as you were running kw v3's also which makes me think the car will be too rigid. Cheers for the info mate
  20. The inlet plenum/manifold is has the throttle body attached to it. Do a throttle body reset first of all before trying anything else. If the mechanic is struggling then take it to one of the specialists mentioned on here.
  21. does Dan do uprev now? Dont forget RS tuning in Leeds are an option also
  22. I would never ever let someone map a car on a driveway. The engine has to be tuned on a dyno to ensure safe running. Doesn't matter if its a high end merc or a skoda, I wouldn't trust some one mapping on a driveway as they are unable to check the car and to accurately know how much power it's gained etc. The fact is the ecu can only be remapped successfully using up uprev tuning. Don't waste your time with anybody else except the tuning companys on hereS Listen to what all the experienced owners know on here. It's good advice
  23. Are all your tyres matching? And are they the correct sizes?
  24. As other have said. Alex knows more than most people on these cars and 10 out of 10 times he's correct. Have u adjusted the throttle body in any way when changing parts? This can cause issues also but not similar to what your saying. It's worth doing a throttle body reset procedure. It can be found in the guide section of the forum
  25. because the eibach arb's have 3 positions so the sensor bracket moves to whichever hole the droplink is on. But due to design it doesn't fit on them except the end position similar to oem
×
×
  • Create New...