Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. I believe Adrian imports all those polish sausages and goodies for his fellow ex-pats. Polish!!!? i didn't realise Adrian was polish! I'm half polish from my mums side of the family.I thought he was Romanian
  2. in all fairness a master tech is not an engine builder. Engine building should be left to pro engine builders. I bet Keyser could get it running.
  3. is that a food store you guys have all the cars in lol??
  4. Neil you need a nigh off mate lol i was trying to be polite and find a way to describe it lol
  5. The scorpion I had, the mid pipe is a male and rear silencer pipe is female. They make love and then get clamped together with what looks like a large hose clip
  6. lol defo this year mate. Car has been under going constant work and I've not really been home much to do it. It's almost there though mot'd today
  7. 490 is a lot of penny sweets from the ice cream van. (Yes we still have one round my way) saying that penny sweets are now 2 pence
  8. Tis but I've only done 1000 miles in the last year and a bit lol I don't grudge it at all but is a big hit on the wallet
  9. I feel ur pain! Just renewed mines again. Insurance was due at the same time for my two cars :-/
  10. LOL!
  11. Neilp

    Flame

    iPhone fail again lol
  12. Neilp

    Flame

    No it's a buds club system I have on decats GAY BOY :lol: lol iphone fail!! It's a BUDDYCLUB system
  13. Neilp

    Flame

    No it's a buds club system I have on decats
  14. I'm here! My apprentice has 42 mutual friends with him but my apprentice has a billion people on Facebook he doesn't know. He works in a shop in Bathgate but was previously in the army. Ddcboyle is I'm the forces and worked from livingston so he may know him.
  15. ah I see, no worries! Message zmanalex about rays and see if he can cut u a deal. Rays are perfect on track. The car feels very agile even compared to the lightweight lmgt4's. check eBay for part worns as u can usually pick them up very cheap.
  16. My last post was posted before I seem ur edit but it still stands. I wouldn't risk safety on track by using poor tyres or bald tyres as grip will be terrible.
  17. I would advise to have a much wiser approach to track driving as the attitude you have will compromise not only your safety but others. I would advise a decent set of wheels with a premium set of matching tyres. On track you will push the car beyond your own limits never mind the car and with terrible tyres or wrong sized wheels it will only end up one way.
  18. Go to a decent independant. Will save you a fortune and they will actually service it correctly
  19. Lol that's ok then hahaha
  20. I run nos @100hp but don't really use it on track as its not operating as it should. It won't pick up a signal for the rpm so thinking about changing from haltech ecu to the syvecs s6 or 8 so it can do away with the nos controller
  21. Not too sure mate, with the abuse you're going to be giving it u may have to get custom ones. Alex runs over 600hp @hubs on his 350 with no issues on standards i'm sure.
  22. 1. Neilp 2. Hensh65 3. The Chubby Ninja 4. Gavo 5. K20CPM 6. thetranquilbass 7. chalkie4721 8. Evilscorp 9. Shab 10. Leo Leo has just confirmed by text with me
  23. I'll get on it right away sir I'm almost certain of that, once seen in the flesh, and yes, I'm biased, it's simply stunning I'm really considering buying one now! That is stunning
  24. If any guys from the borders want to take a spin up they'd be more than welcome to join us. Ill txt Leo just now but I think they will be on M.U's stand tbh
×
×
  • Create New...