Since when did chocolate melt on impact rather than with heat? :lol:
Pothole from hell....filled with lava...maybe...?
With the temps these days I'm pretty sure it will melt
Or if it was over here in Jamaica with me it would defo be melting
Difference between a cheap cast replica 19" and a genuine forged 19"
i dont think the 19s are lighter than 18s as there more material but i could be wrong
Sorry mate that wa a typo on my part. Laying in the sun in Jamaica and not paying attention.
What I was supposed to have written was the oem 18" wheels (not rays) are still heavier than the nismo lmgt4 19". I'm not sure how the rays 18" and 18" nismo lmgt4's compare though.
I have both the 18" rays for track with r888'a and the 19" lmgt4's for road and both feel great. The own 18's are still heavier than the 19" lmgt4's I'm sure.
Like rota?
Rota aren't that cheap though?
no but there a 'Lightweight' wheel that's cast not forged
I don't imagine they will be that light in comparison to forged wheels then. What's the weight of a 19" or 18" rim against the likes of the 18" rays, or 19" lmgt4's?
I'm not that familiar with the likes of these wheels as I like the rays brand and haven't had to change
Avoid clydewraps! Place in bonnybridge that do it. Can't remember the name. They used to work in the place that done mines and jays cars.
Expect about a grand
If your talking about the ones smudgedon was selling.. The brake thread was criticised heavily.. There was lots said about it. So get your facts rights before you start making a fool of yourself.
I'm a long standing member here and will not allow this place to decline into an eBay profit making business. This place is by the members for the members. It's only what we put in that gives people reason to keep coming back. If we let this place turn into a profit makin business then nobody benefits.
Trading is different as its new items but don't be buying stuff and selling a week later for more money unless justified.
Edit: there was a reason I didn't post on the thread.
So once again, get your facts right before you make a fool of yourself
You won't get 19" lightweight wheels cheap I'm afraid mate. All lightweights wheels are generally forged and made by big companies. This is where the costs come from. I wouldn't trust a lightweight wheel that wasn't forged as it will melt like a piece of chocolate on the first decent pothole you hit
Exactly this but if you sell the wheels as new once repaired without explaining the work and somebody buys them and has an accident due to the integrity of the repair, which they did not know about, may leave you in a very sticky situation
How do you know what my intentions were buddy??
In the spirit of the forum people should not be ramping prices up to make profit! If you want to do that then go to eBay! We're not ruining for sale threads we are protecting members.
Now the OP has justified why the price is more expensive it is in his favour for the sale of the goods. People can see the work has been done and it is in perfect condition.
Stop trying to provoke argument buddy.
No and the fact they weigh an absolute ton and don't inspire the zed driving experience at all. You won't believe the difference with a set of rays lightweight wheels
How much did u sell it to him for? This is a joke now on here people buying stuff and selling for profit. It's not in the forum spirit at all!
Apologies if its the same price it's getting passed on for.
Haha I think that's where I went wrong! Fair play to you dude
and he still lives with his mammy and daddy
Yes but I do own a rented out property and have a large property in PEI in canada
On idle though the car has to drop to 800rpm or so to activate variable valve timing. This was found out when keysers car was mapping and highlighted some issues with my car also