Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Welcome to the club !
  2. You need to remove all the plastic surround and then you can remove the full silver panel. This will then give access to remove the zed
  3. lol who cares, we'll all be pi**ed as farts anyways!
  4. Welcome buddy! You'll find that you'll be able to pick up lots of second hand parts etc from people selling up and stripping there mods. Keep your eyes on the for sale section. Lots and lots of guides for doing anything in the guides/technical sections
  5. Welcome to the club mate! Glad you found a nice car and the facelift interior is definately worth the extra premium
  6. yes there could be various things draining your battery. Have you changed anything recently from engine parts to electronics/lightbulbs etc?
  7. See you for a lemonade then. (Liam,Mark and I will be in the rubyroo estate for quiet relaxing weekend drinking coke and lemonade) lol, you'll be getting pestered by nicole to use ur leccy for her hairdryer and straighteners lol
  8. They must all support Celtic FC i think Nice work lads(as usual)
  9. You better be there Ian!! I'm gonna have no mates except Martin No f*cker from scotland is coming down even with the word free involved in it
  10. Will this not be adjusted by the tuner to allow the correct air to by pass to stop any lean mix situations?
  11. HR HFC and decats don't fit the DE engine mate
  12. Glasgow done mines in less than 10 mins but I have now been informed that this service is no longer available
  13. Hey there, is that price delivery inclusive? Was planning to get some high flow cats and ypipe and just leave the exhaust standard, as i dont want to draw to much attention from the boys in blue. Lol you have heard mines? I've yet to be pulled
  14. I'd be careful with ebay stuff to be honest mate. The flexi's can be of poor quality and measurements causing stress on the cats/decats etc I would stick to one of the reputable type available on here
  15. Yeah it would flow better due to where the pipe join being much further back. Doubt there will be many OEM ones around due to the fact it wasnt necessary to swap it out on the HR. Best bet is going for an aftermarket stainless from the likes of CS, Tarmac and the likes
  16. I like the look but hate the oem shape of wheels. Would look much cooler with the rays IMO
  17. Aren't they the same from the cats back anyway I think there was some issues with fitting a DE system onto an HR at somepoint, think its slightly different shape. HR fits onto DE fine though. Aftermarket are all the same I think and based on the HR shape. I may be wrong but I have a memory of a discussion on here. There is more chance of picking up a DE Y-pipe over an HR no doubt though. Aftermarket is defo the way to go though
  18. why HR mate? your engine is a DE engine?
  19. What were you welding
  20. Neilp

    Spoilers

    hahahahahahahahahahahahah ROFL now that is a spoiler!!!
  21. I always forget about you with stuff like this! Wizurd, definately give mitz (CS) a message as he has sorted me out with prices for stuff which nobody has been able to compete with. Customer service is always top notch also
  22. You'll be struggling for a perfect clean example with all of the above. This will be mainly down to age as 5.5k will get you an older model only Welcome
  23. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/63721-exedy-clutch-kits-27500-ultra-light-flys-34500/page__hl__+competition%20+clutch#entry999367
  24. competition clutch flywheel ftw
×
×
  • Create New...