Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Wish I had, they would probably be in better shape =/ What happened to it to damage it?
  2. Very nice Rex! You have good taste! Look forward to seeing what you do with the zed! Welcome
  3. did you remove these with a screwdriver and hammer??
  4. Welcome! Those wheels look excellent on it! Nice choice of exhaust system too
  5. I don't know how anybody can look at this and say it doesn't have something special about it. http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201212084555413/sort/default/usedcars/model/1_series_m_coupe/make/bmw/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/page/1/radius/1501/postcode/ml15dq?logcode=p
  6. of course it would be a track toy only, not for everyday use.
  7. I forgot about the 8 Series!! One of my fav cars I will not stand down on the 1 series. who looks at one and goes...yeah thats pretty Driven one, been in one and they just ...dont excite on any level. (fair enough its not a 135 ive been in but it just doesnt have...the woooar factor?) You really need to go in one. We have 1 series coupes as company cars and they are fantastic. The handle well, feel small and light enough to chuck about and very well balanced cars. Build quality is good with little or no rattles(typical bmw feel) and just an all round nice place to be. I would love to be able to own one of these at some point (see below)
  8. My coupe never had it aswell. I'm sure you had to pay more not to have it
  9. the zed is an expensive track toy to be honest. Very heavy so harsh on brakes, tyres, suspension etc. If I was buying a toy, lotus or vx would be my choice by a mile
  10. It's defo the fan motors. There's 4 brushes in them. If one sticks it can be sluggish if more are stuck then the may make intermittent causing them to run poorly. Get them stripped and rebuilt and you will be onto a winner! Mines run like jets from a plane now lol
  11. Ill give you 150 delivered mate
  12. definately! What have you got for a family wagon these days lol? Missing the v8 are we? Still got the S-Max (it'll be pride of place in the LakeZ car park....lol) But I do now have a V6 in the stable again. And if all goes to plan, it will be at LakeZ too! Haha! Sounds interesting! I had an s-max work car. Was an absolute beast! Goes like a rocket aswell! I look forward to seeing what kind of car is surrounding this v6 engine lol
  13. definately! What have you got for a family wagon these days lol? Missing the v8 are we?
  14. Nice one mate! Looking forward to this! Can't believe Nicole is gonna camp out hahaha she has no idea lol
  15. Some info may be helpful. Sizes, type, usage
  16. I was always under the impression it had to be on recirc so it recirculates the air over the coil to clean the bacteria. All this is gonna do without is freshen the car interior
  17. How's the weather looking now Martin?
  18. I would recommend an a/c specialist as the system may have moisture in it and need vac'd out. What neo-ninja is talking about is asphyxiation. Very unlikely that this would happen tbh. If the system has moisture in it, it will knacker the compressor. It's needs pressure tested, vacuum'd out and then recharged with the correct weight of refrigerant. Overcharging and undercharging can both be fatal to the system. I'm implying these techniques from working on buildings so if any a/c auto guys wanna correct me then feel free as this may be different for cars.
  19. thats so when you lose your keys and wallet they know exactly what car they're looking for in the carpark
  20. I have just had a report in saying that my car was involved in an accident in durham.. my swift sport. when infact it was parked at my house in scotland that day ... total PITA
  21. Wizard u need to go in zmanalex's car then! I'm sure I've passed a few ferrari's r35's, sagaris' and lambos in it
  22. Neilp

    So Much Want!

    lol like a big dirty yank engine! Loud and proud!
  23. Neilp

    So Much Want!

    Link to first fire up https://www.facebook...517565971625124 OOFT!!! Thats the way the gtr engine should sound!!!
  24. Neilp

    So Much Want!

×
×
  • Create New...