Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. You have posted in the wrong section dude. Defo a belt slipping. Might need tensioned or replaced. You'd need to check to see the condition
  2. My other half is great at editing stuff like this she did it at uni... if you'd like im sure she'd be interested in having a go.. Also.... have to get one of these booms what did you have hanging off it though (dont know if trust hanging my dslr off it) where can i get one!?!? did u look at the date dude?
  3. Is mine understated enough for you? Do you go to every racetrack and look at race cars and go... "I wish they never ruined they cars by putting spoilers and different alloys on them or changing engine parts, or making engine note louder!" ?
  4. How did I miss this! Happy belated chief! Hope you had a nice day!
  5. Can we have multiple votes coz I really like a few of them. It'd be easier to vote for the most unfriendly
  6. What did you manage Mark? Mine was modified by the previous owner and has de-cats, a power-flow system, K&N Typhoon and when UpRevd at TDI North made 360 if that sounds feasible? Nigel lol that's not feasible at all and tdi's dyno seems very optimistic compared to marks, rs's and ame
  7. She's defo not going to be on here. If there was a women in this area everybody would know. There's no sprinkles up here any more
  8. I'm not sure but I think it's your tyre sizes that are causing it. I do a calculation online to check the rolling radius difference from oem
  9. I totally agree. My favourite film set out of all my dvds/blurays. Could watch f&f over and over again and never get bored. The recent films with Dwayne have been even better. Was hoping that this film would continue to run further than 7. Absolutely devastated!
  10. One of my favourite actors! Genuine nice guy also! Gutted. RIP
  11. Happy Birthday Netti! I'll give you your birthday kiss when i'm down near crimbo time
  12. iLiftweights
  13. My buddy stays 2 mins from it. Was in the house with no tv or music on and still never heard anything. His missus is a consultant at the hospital so she has been called to work to deal with casualties. So far 8 people confirmed dead.
  14. try - an act of touching the ball down behind the opposing goal line, scoring points and entitling the scoring side to a kick at goal.
  15. theyre rippin the pee out of you! Go to and independant and dont be so silly to go to a main stealer
  16. Cheers Bennett! Appreciated!
  17. out of interest, can you give me a rough idea how much the kw overhaul is. I've been considering getting my v3's serviced.
  18. Front looks good, back is too low. If the back was raised a little it would look pretty cool
  19. All the best Jim!!
  20. In the same way that "your" does not mean the same as "you're" in the same way that they're does not mean the same as their and there. And sentences should start with a capital letter. But starting a sentence with "And" isn't great either. Nor is starting a sentence with "But" or "Nor" for that matter. "However" is my favourite for avoiding the "but" rule However, the iPhone auto spell commonly misses a capital letter when starting a sentence after a quote.
  21. In the same way that "your" does not mean the same as "you're" in the same way that they're does not mean the same as their and there.
  22. Cheers mate! I know mate I was waiting in the cold weather to come in or some clear sky's. Sadly I missed the train for these ones thanks for the comments lads, appreciated
  23. Send the hi res image to my e-"mail ianham9876@googlemail.com I'll take it out. I'm sure somebody already done it for him ages ago mate
  24. I was looking at a ford focus rs with anti lag.. Was insane the spitting and popping and just a dangerous machine. I agree turbos are fun cars but after driving around in a 5 litre v10 M5 for a while I just can't see past a high power/torque n/a engine for proper driving. Saying that zmanalex's zed has minimal lag due to the turbo sizes etc and drives very smoothly but very very quick. I guess it's not so bad having a high powered n/a engine and strapping turbos on but not a fan of the 2 litre engine with no guts until the huge turbo spools up. I think the 2jz engine is amazing sounding and would definitely love the engine in a zed. Very special engine and a decent block is some serious dough these days.
  25. Congrats mate. I remember thy feeling why I bought mine. Good to see the car being appreciated fully! Enjoy and keep safe, roads are slippy at this time of the year.
×
×
  • Create New...