Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. yeah I was gonna submit the last one for November but it had closed
  2. Its printed on the inner hub face mate. This will cause tcs issues if fitted with those sizes.
  3. Here's one I took on sunday evening also. 350z- Strathclyde Park, Night by Neilp87, on Flickr
  4. Lol you should have seen the road it was taken on! The scariest most darkest back road in scotland I tell thee! It was also about minus 5 degrees Celsius lol
  5. Here's a quick photo I took last week. My 350z by Neilp87, on Flickr
  6. Neilp

    Wipers

    I use PIAA
  7. welcome back boss! That gym looks exactly like the gym I trained at for a while before going back to bodybuilding. Same layout, similar workouts etc. Love a bit of MMA training!
  8. And turbo's and chargers dont really come into this tbh. A flat torque graph, smooth power graph is exactly what you want.
  9. superchargers produce less power at lower revs than some of the n/a cars. A flat torque graph is much better. Would never trade an N/A engine for a supercharged engine with the same power..ever
  10. would still rather have a 400hp n/a car over a 450hp turbo'd machine tbh
  11. This is a beast! Check out the handling on the corners!
  12. My aunt stays in harrogate nice wee town
  13. funnily enough the company that told me to avoid removed theres and fitted with an ls3 (this was on a skyline time attack car though)
  14. i got advised to avoid the rb26dett for the zed by apex racing. They said its a good engine but very expensive to keep running correctly if getting a fair kicking all the time. Lovely sound from them though!
  15. The fact they have overheated suggests to me the runouts aren't correct on the discs. Are you getting any vibration?
  16. Yellow stuffs are fine on track. I use them with nos with no issues stopping on Knockhill for 10 laps at a time before a cool down. That looks like the brakes have overheated, this would have happened regardless of pads. Ds250s aren't great to be honest. I don't know why they're so highly thought of on here. Prefer ebc blue stuff to them. I use both yellows and blues with performance friction rotors and have no issues. Were you doing cool down laps? Another member on here had similar issues and it's because the brake runouts weren't correct and pads were making contact with the disc constantly generating too much heat.
  17. I hate that one. Looks overprocessed and the massive yellow haze on the LHS distracts the eye from the overall composition, which is actually very good. All IMHO, IANAP etc. I agree!
  18. Can I submit a photo I took this evening?
  19. this is what I use! What jets are you using? How much timing retarding are u using? Who mapped it in for you? Cheers
  20. All the best mate! Have a nice day!
  21. Because its modified it may not be to everybody's taste. I would take the wrap off and fire standard wheels on it and you may get what you're wanting for it.
  22. Does look the case, so perhaps she was making a point about your parking............ Yep she might be old but she's probably very wise
  23. Rc bodywork in wishes mate
  24. Looks like u've parked across 2 spaces to me an could have parked in one
  25. you are correct, but as stated my car wasnt getting up to temperature, but I believe this was due to a 62deg thermostat, Mishimoto ally rad with twin fans etc. I have now swapped the 62deg stat for a Mishimoto 67deg and seemed to help the car warming up before I took the cooler off. I would also agree, not the best time of year to be selling something like this, this side of xmas.... What you were finding was the water wasn't getting upto temperature which is probably down to both the fans and also the oil temps being too low to sustain the required water temp. If you fit an oil temp gauge you will be surprised how low the temps will be with something like this fitted. I went for a 13 row cooler as I thought the bigger one was probs over kill. If somebody wants to buy this for a daily, in the winter I'd recommend covering the cooler to block the airflow. This will allow the temps to come up as required probably. This is probs what I will do if I'm using it for a run in the winter. This kit is far more superior to the one I bought and has all the extras. Mines was very basic and more parts will be required to fit. If you don't sell it soon I may buy it off you at a later date to steal some of the bits from it for fitting mines. Good luck with the sale mate The car was getting up to temperature if I drove round town kind of thing, It was when I hit the motorways and stuck to 70mph that the temps started dropping again. yeah it will be the combination of a beast of a radiator and the large cooler plate. On track it would probs be the perfect set up to keep the engine running perfect
×
×
  • Create New...