Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Been bloody cold the last couple or mornings. -3 this morning in motherwell
  2. Can't swap the zed wheels back to front. Well you can but you shouldn't. They're different widths
  3. Use to love cod. Now I don't have the time. Mainly because I'm playing gta5
  4. You're probs looking between 600-1000 for a set with ballast and lamps.
  5. Have you rewired the loom as per the guide on here? The loom isn't just plug and play I'm sure. I done a fair bit of jiggery pokery with it!
  6. They're diamond cut lips and the lacquer lifts very easily
  7. The interior is much better in the 2006 and it has bi-xenon headlights. It also has led rear lights. 2006 produces more power and torque once modified. Both are as expensive to mod. Tax is higher on 2006 facelift car.
  8. Neilp

    350Z coilovers

    for a decent 2nd hand set you will be almost that price and probs nowhere near the spec
  9. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=nismo+lmgt4+original&rlz=1C1CHMO_en-gbGB496GB496&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=dvF0UpmHGuWO7QbYz4HADA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=677#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=yVdYQ0QXA77XvM%3A%3BzQxNPm_lQ5mtTM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252F1.bp.blogspot.com%252F-RMzTlz7V5Q4%252FT45bo2ZJtrI%252FAAAAAAAAAas%252F_bN66-ofkx4%252Fs640%252Fnengun_1518_02_raysengineering_nismo___lm_gt4.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.lancerregister.com%252Fshowthread.php%253Ft%253D432074%2526highlight%253DLMGT4%3B550%3B500
  10. Find out who has the cheapest total price and go with it.
  11. Welcome buddy! You can buy replacement stickers for the wheels on here from a few traders. Make sure when getting them refurbed they diamond cut the lips and not polish them. Keep them as oem as possible as they will be worth a lot more money. Make sure they dont powder coat the rear face wheel where it meets the hubs also. If they powder coat it, it can cause DTV on the discs. This will destroy your discs.
  12. Horsham and abbey both know there stuff. I'd go with whoever is cheapest. H-dev and abbey have worked on joint projects with very large ecu manufacturers and are both very well thought of!
  13. Have you got fuel in it? Sorry, I know its a silly question but its amazing how easy it is to overlook this sort of thing.
  14. Just looking at the photo and can't see the camber arm in it. This price seems unusually cheap for the arms and bolts. The spc ones I got were much more expensive. Is this the price for two arms and 2 bolts or it just a bolt kit? I don't understand how a bolt can adjust camber. They can for toe though? Sorry I'm a bit confused mate I though the kit would be like this for camber http://www.andysautosport.com/infiniti/2003_2006_g35/camber%20kits/camber_kits/eibach/eibc01018474.html. I'm guessing the bolts allow you to utilise the oem arm?
  15. This is common on lowered cars as the sensor moves as though the boots fully loaded and dips the lights down to prevent them pointing into the sky. You can manually adjust them up by adjusting the screws on the back of the fitting. It can be quite diddly to get them even. Park towards a wall and mark the light level with chalk. Adjust them up the same at both sides and mark with Chalk. Measure the distance between the two marks and make sure this is even at both sides.
  16. I seen one sitting in the Cb dyce branch a week or two ago also. Sure it was blade silver tho
  17. really? Stunning yes. Food meh IMO. really? I've never has a bad curry from there! I eat there quite a few times a month and always get treated very nicely and food always come the way I like it. They always bring me out sides of saag and lentil dishes and stuff. Really really like the grub there. Never had a to use a knife to cut my chicken, side of the fork always. What was your experience of it? I know the lunchtime dishes can suffer sometimes but for a la carte it's always been spot on for me. There's loads of great Indian restaurants in Glasgow. I thought it would have been better than what it was tbh. Got there nice cars everywhere. Beautiful place on the inside. Really special looking. I generally can't afford to eat out at places like that so I felt a little special. Service was nice etc etc. it was night time when I went. The food wasn't bad but not as good as I thought it would be tbh. Actually the food was nice but I think everyone over hyped it to me. Its like nandos. For years everyone hyped it up. This was when I was a lot younger. Went there and everyone was saying mmm so good. I could have punched somsone it was rubbish. Kebabbish is nice as you can eat till you get the meat sweets Fair do's mate! I usually ask for stuff cooked in particular way etc so that's possibly why I haven't been disappointed. There's a place called kushi's in Dunfermline which is quite nice food and its BYOB also as they don't have an alcohol license.
  18. Congrats big man! You don't do things in halves do u?
  19. Congrats b
  20. Stunning kit! If I had a 370z this is the only kit I'd have!
  21. Fancy going tonight for one? We're gonna go for a bite in town tonight Ah nightmare!! No worries bro! I don't get in from London till late mate other wise I would!
  22. Lol I'm not a fan of it being crispy tbh. Love it to be soft and tender through
  23. Fancy going tonight for one? We're gonna go for a bite in town tonight
  24. U wouldn't know! You only turn up for dessert usually
  25. really? Stunning yes. Food meh IMO. really? I've never has a bad curry from there! I eat there quite a few times a month and always get treated very nicely and food always come the way I like it. They always bring me out sides of saag and lentil dishes and stuff. Really really like the grub there. Never had a to use a knife to cut my chicken, side of the fork always. What was your experience of it? I know the lunchtime dishes can suffer sometimes but for a la carte it's always been spot on for me. There's loads of great Indian restaurants in Glasgow.
×
×
  • Create New...