Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. If it goes for low price its not actually a bad buy. Pretty standard and the stick on stuff can be removed leaving a very nice base car for someone looking for a track toy or the likes
  2. Best Indian restaurant I've eaten in, in Glasgow is a place called Bukharah. Food is unbelievable and the restaurant decor is stunning. http://www.bukharah.com/
  3. If anyone is in North Lanarkshire, there is a small family owned restaurant called Benkaz located near the m8 in Shotts. Fantastic family ran italian with great food, great atmosphere and most of all fantastic staff(the manager in particular)
  4. Nice car! I really love the new shape boxster s! The backside is something of a very sexual nature! Porsche really have their new range sorted
  5. You should see Neil in my Bride seats it took a while to get him out again as well GTR seats can be fitted with a little effort I cant get my legs by the steering wheel in a car with brides fitted My arse is too big also
  6. I have watched someone do a 32oz Steak. Even that would take a week to digest I had 2 x 35oz t-bones for me and my old man from the butchers. The things wouldnt fit on a normal plate i'll dig out a picture of it!
  7. I have Honda accord type R recaro's in my car. I have quite a large frame also. My back is very wide and normal buckets do not fit me well. I can't imagine the zeds leather being too snug though? They're barely bucket seats. I was sliding out them when driving spirited etc
  8. I highly recommend ebc yellow stuff pads from Mitz. Fantastic value for money. I bought a set from Mitz 15k miles ago and they are still looking good. Used on track about 5 or 6 times and a few spirited drives
  9. Changing pads takes an hour or two for a beginner. Rear bumper removal and fix about 1-2hr total.
  10. Yeah it does I love a steak after a long hard week. Friday night, feel as though be earned it. I tend to eat sirloin often as its cheaper than fillet. Fillet is one a week usually
  11. you've heard of bodybuilding? steak, fish, chicken, sweet potato, green veg , oats and eggs. All ill be allowed from next week. I'm aware about the issues with red meats and cancer but I like to live by the attitude, "here for a good time, not a long time" and I generally just do whatever I enjoy doing. Training and eating steak is a couple of favourite past times I know so many people who never smoked but have died of lung cancer. Really healthy guys getting diagnosed with cancer and diseases and to me it's just no worth the hassle worrying about things. Just enjoy life and be happy
  12. where in London? I'm down in quite alot. My brother is in Surrey but has now just bought a pad near tower bridge.
  13. steaks usually 2 of them lol. From next week I will be on 8 meals a day. Starting a lean bulk soon.
  14. I think a steak is ruined by over cooking. I find that if you don't butterfly a fillet it's very had to cook rare as the outside ends up medium and the inside raw.
  15. I'm a massive fan of steak and tend to eat steak for most meals. Personally a fillet steak is my favourite in terms of taste and tenderness. I do however like a steak regardless of cut. If I have a fillet steak I usually eat it butterflied and rare or blue depending on how good the restaurant is. This is a fillet from my favourite Italian restaurant. So I guess the question is, how do you eat yours?
  16. Lol why u not sharing car type Dan? Gutted for you mate but we all usually have one which makes us that little but humbler when behind the wheel. At least you had the correct insurance and you haven't lost a mate
  17. You really need a colour that is easy and cheap to respray in the event of an off into kitty litter etc. don't want to be spending fortunes trying to respray every time it happens
  18. Too much for me tbh
  19. I borrowed this design off a drift car in aus. The one similar in aus had a base white coat.
  20. What happened?
  21. 900milesDon't use it everyday though for work. Just on dry nights into the city for dinner etc and when it's sunny on the weekends
  22. Congrats to the team and Bizz! Wish you every success in the BDC!
  23. I wouldn't bother with a service that cheap. Very rarely you will even see the correct oil for that price alone. I imagine they will be using budge stuff and this is probs not good for the car
  24. Yeah on track is a different story. It's worse if going sideways. On normal driving mines isn't too bad but you can feel it touching the brakes etc when driving
  25. Online a good but you need a crew or you just get the **** ripped out you. Completed it the other night. Thinking about going back and doin some of the missions differently
×
×
  • Create New...