Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Neilp

    Y pipe and Cats

    My buddyclub system doesnt have any flexi's in. The engine doesnt move that much. Would't worry about anything failing tbh.
  2. Spc bushes ftw!!
  3. i need lightroom now! So much easier looking than cs5
  4. Neilp

    MOT - HR 350

    The only cars that need warmed up are cars with hfc's
  5. Neilp

    MOT - HR 350

    Dont worry about emissions the mechanic knows this. The brakes should be road tested. The mechanic, if decent, should also know this.
  6. takes two seconds to take the centre out mate.
  7. Do we have to have this conversation again? lol its just not fun for me in the wet. I get the fear!
  8. Looking to go but will have to have a look at the long range forecast as I don't like the rain lol
  9. Nitrous will cost about the same as a supercharger and alot more hassle. Cost me thousands to get it running right. An aftermarket ecu is required to make it run "correctly" A pre 2006 will barely scrape 300bhp with the above mods. A post 2006 will make slightly more, a post 2007 will make about 315-330ish. Be prepared for big bills for these mods etc. the zed isn't a cheap car to do this to
  10. I have a pair of Giorgio Armani navigator glasses that I usually wear when driving
  11. Do tell please??? Maybe some other time I will tell the full story. The short version is 3 months of lies, broken promises & additional costs through no fault of my own.They were fantastically helpful at the start but as soon as I paid then everything went down hill I wouldn't deal with GTM if they were the last place left on earth FS sounds like a disaster. I thought you were talking about abbey there
  12. Do tell please???
  13. May I add I wasn't using much before I changed.
  14. Changing to a better quality of oil helps. I think jez from Horsham developments changed the grade he was using to slow the usage on his.
  15. I seen a capri today in livingston. Loads and loads of classics up here.
  16. www.paisleyfreight.co.uk
  17. 100 quid would ship an engine on a crate tbh. You're talking about 30quid to courier
  18. Feet you fool no! The shoes you fools!
  19. Set it to forums, past week, and uncheck the bottom
  20. you have items i followed ticked. Change that
  21. clear all cookies and history and try again.
  22. Neilp

    strange noise

    If it is coming from the rear of the car it will be the clicky axle issue.
  23. That's only appropriate to the section you're searching in. Change the search option to search in forums.
  24. Looks good!! Hope that decorating my car inspired u a little! Takes balls to go ahead and do something that others generally won't try!
  25. Neilp

    Body roll

    Arbs are perfect for you as they won't compromise ride height or oem ride but will make turning alot more precise.
×
×
  • Create New...