Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Just repost on your original threads and it puts them back to the top o the lost. No need to start new threads as it really clutters the place up. Have you tries over on my350z ? Not sure too many people on here have done what your doing. Most just get a remap and it solves alot of issues.
  2. Welcome to the club. Remind your wife what happens in rear wheel drive cars when pushing too hard in the rain and snow lol. I'm sure you both will love the car... if you need any info parts etc, we have an excellent in house trader called " ZMANALEX" , fantastic guy with everything you could possible to need or know
  3. You have already posted this in two other threads mate. Is your engine fixed?
  4. There used to be someone on here that had legit rear seats. It was a while back.... I think we should get ricey on the case of harrassing the ebay seller by email
  5. Welcome
  6. carpet cleaner/wet vac? See if any of the local valet places have them. I'm pretty sure that'll do the trick.
  7. really effective. For some reason it really relaxed me watching that lol....
  8. I think we should rename your Zed 'Project Goose' since it's south for Winter. Haha I will sort out the thread once I receive more pics lol. You thought too hard on that name lmao
  9. Brilliant!!!
  10. Can't believe I missed all this yesterday. Stew! Look what you've started lol!! The forum has declined into world war 2 debate haha. We should have nicknames for all the mod team and then have a rating/voting system so the name changes in relation to the ratings when people get annoyed with them. I wish I had access to the mod forum so I could see how funny the convo between Beavis and yourself was. I imagine there plenty of laughs going on back there
  11. Mines is living down south for the winter I'm not far from you mate, in newarthill. Stu's is a GM model also
  12. missing NOS though
  13. Probs best to swap out bushes as the same time. Pm alex as vik says. He saved me in this one also
  14. Just shows what can be saved if time is taken to shop around
  15. It was bought that way mate
  16. Very nice mate! Can you pm where you got the takata green harnesses please lol. Been looking for a set myself but loads of replicas kicking around. Awesome vid mate
  17. Watching with great interest Cant wait for a blast on track with you next summer mate. Will be awesome to see how she turns out
  18. Neilp

    any good????

    Looks like toyosports exhaust. Cheap eBay tat. Spend an extra 150 and get a lifetime warranty and an exhaust that fits
  19. It will sound very raspy but it sounds brilliant. Very germany sound... similar to m3 exhaust note. It will deepen over time though as it chokes up with carbon etc. Mines has deepened alot. Personally I love the sound. A few of the guys up here that heard mine actually went on a mission to buy the same setup as they liked the sound so much.
  20. Neilp

    Xenon lights?

    Correct mate.... Although I'm sure some jdm cars came without HID Xenon Headlights. I may stand corrected though.
  21. Neilp

    The Perfect 370z

    You have too much money for the HLS 4 Kit my friend
  22. many sold yet? Looks like a good idea but my blackberry sucked so bad it lies in a cupboard somewhere and iphone 3gs has pride of place now
  23. Mines has been up since feb.... very disappointed as I have been awaiting the cometh of the godphone 5..... Raging... I will be pre-ordering though lol
  24. hope you feel better soon mate
  25. haha, too exciting lol. You can pm me what was being said lol May I ask why you were visiting lol... How cool are some of the projects lol!!
×
×
  • Create New...