Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Thats nonsense, my combo van is better than both haha is the combo the 1.7 or 1.9, my vivaro was the 1.9cdti and was rapid. I'll give you the fact the combos are fast when empty. My current van, the vw transporter 2.8td facelift is appallingly slow. Wish I still had the vivaro tbh
  2. If the cabin light led bulb has a metal center then it will short out the bcm unit I think. Lots of things on it. Cabin bulbs require plastic center I think
  3. lol dont get too upset, a ford transit made it in when quite clearly the vauxhall vivaro is a much better van
  4. Glad to be of service
  5. Wow your a dab hand at the DIY big man! The garage looks awesome and i can only imagine how bright its going to get once the floods warm up lol. No need for winter heating either with those on. Theyre like radiant heat lamps lol. Need anything else electrically or heater-ish give me a shout
  6. Neilp

    The Perfect 370z

  7. Neilp

    The Perfect 370z

  8. Neilp

    The Perfect 370z

    This is my perfect 370
  9. Neilp

    The Perfect 370z

    +1 back wheels are far too much into the arches. If it was raised at the rear it would look alot better but like that
  10. Theres quite a few tt zeds kicking about on here. You better have deep pockets though. your talkin 5 figures for it and to run decent power you're well over 10k
  11. welcome just dont leave your keys in the ignition like you dad done at lakes
  12. I easily got approx 25 HP with those kind of mods when I got the UpRev (Milltek full exhaust, Motordyne plenum spacer, HKS Panel filter, Berk HFCs) and could have done a bit more with say a Velocity stack or an 06 airbox on my 04 276 Zed! I think you're basing it too much on your 297 BHP model, I think the 276 model yields better gains TBH. (I am basing approx 300 @ the fly by the fact I get 256.7 at the wheels, at around 15% driveterain loss that sounds about right to me) very rarely has any of the 276 models cleared the 300ps mark with ease. The mods you have are all very good mods and expensive. The total bill will be much more than the 1k this owner was thinking about. The 25hp difference doesnt make the car feel alot faster, maybe a bit more responsive and to the butt dyno it may feel alot faster. Ive trawled all the dyno threads and rarely seen 300hp on the 276 without spending more money that its worth i'm afraid. Remember every dyno reads differently so the actual accuracy is a thing to remember also. If you want a really fast car dont buy a zed, simples.
  13. Neilp

    The Perfect 370z

    Not feeling it sir, much prefer the amuse kitted red one unfortunately.... far too low for my liking at the rear.
  14. to be fair it does sound pretty sweet from a distance. Just now when your inside the drum yourself
  15. Ach, get it sorted and at least you have piece of mind that it should happen again.
  16. That was bought by voodoo vix i think. The pictures look familiar to her thread that was up earlier
  17. My neighbour took them - I can't take credit for any of those shots Neil...you're right I forgot she had already made her first visit to Alex by then
  18. Its a bit of a nightmare tbh, best leave it to the pro's. What mileage is on the car ?
  19. yep or if you have breakdown cover, push it outside and break down, get it towed for free
  20. Its hard to perfect something thats already perfect lol
  21. i'll be down your neck to pick up my car in feb, if you still think its dodge you can have a spin in mines. Mines has had its fair amount of abuse lol
  22. not in comparison to others. The have built tony 1000bhp zed so they know the engine well.
  23. did you change the flywheel aswell? standard replacement ? some flys might make different noises. I'm no expert though.
  24. advanced motorsport engineering in silverstone.
  25. Neilp

    Opinions please

    just get them rolled and stretch the balls out the tyres you have 4wd anyways lol
×
×
  • Create New...