-
Posts
11,236 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Neilp
-
lmao ive been lumbered with a 3gs for 2 years which barely works. I'm heading out early bells to get in the queue. on the news, someones been in the queue since october the 4th in london... WTF??!"?!
-
I don't think cars are overvalued. Some maybe looking for a little extra due to quality mods but if the right buyer is there and willing to pay a little more for quality then good on them. Zeds only become cheap when owners let them go cheap...if everyone demanded a slighty higher price people wouldnt 'need' to give their cars away. Have to agree with Cragus. I agree with Craigy boy also... But fook it, mines will never be up for sale so I have no need to worry about what i'm losing. I own it and always will......
-
that would be nearly 18" then ..... but there's still nothing to see out of the back window from this low down - whats the weather like up there ?? Woah! Hold up!! You're how short... Please tell me you're female lolZ ah well, 18" may be a slight exageration (just for effect) ....... but still only a little 'un at 5'4" and my wife is 5'6" - I have to stand on a step !! .... but if i don't its still a nice place to be hahahaha.... nice one
-
Yes just be careful for insurance purposes though
-
that would be nearly 18" then ..... but there's still nothing to see out of the back window from this low down - whats the weather like up there ?? Woah! Hold up!! You're how short... Please tell me you're female lolZ
-
Unsure about the rims. As long as it adheres to the forum rules people will comment to say whether the price needs adjusted etc or what needs to be included or not. Then once its all sorted it will give you a good base advert for autotrader or pistonheads etc.
-
I think 12500 is a very accurate price for such car with miles. Maybe a touch more to be honest. 12.5k will shift it quickly though
-
Put alex in a standard car and he'll wipe the floor with most of us. Even though it's a money throwing game a modified series wouldnt necessarily mean the most money would win. I know that a good driver will drive anything fast. Sabine put a transit round the track faster than most of can put a zed round it. I think a modified, time attack style race would work well worked into different power categories, ie upto 400,500,600. Allowing slower cars with better drivers to compete in a faster class. Just my two pence to be honest and not too fussed in reality. I'm aiming to have my car fully prepped for summer 2013 so I can start to compete. Whether I do or not is a different story but that's the idea.
-
If we could get a class for modified cars I would be interested. If not then unfortunately this wouldn't be for me. Would we be able to run nitrous oxide, standalone ems's etc What insurance costs are involved and how much would entry fee's be around? I may consider buying another zed purely for this. I would much rather run my current car though in a modified series.
-
I reckon on import someone has made a mess at the dvla. I reckon he'll have just used the reg and it will only bring up 350z jap import on insurance website. Someone grab his reg and do a quick quote and see lol Blunder if he has been
-
no turbo, but that steering wheel made me just be sick a little in my mouth
-
Hahaha good man!! I new I could persuade you hahaha.
-
The body mods are a "nismo v1 bodykit"... one of the most desired and natural looking kits for the 350z mate. Its not that the market is narrow for selling it, I think the complete opposite. The problem lies where the owner appreciates the time and effort in this car and wants more than market value for it. If the price was right that car would sell in minutes as its an absolute stunner. PS theres something bizarre about the front bumper for being a factory fit though.. The headlight washers look weird. Just noticed a few minutes ago. Sorry lol I'm not knocking the car, just my opinion that any bodykit or exteria modifications regardless of how desireable it may be considered within the owners club community narrows it's market of appeal therefore potentially increasing the time it takes to sell. I would whole heartedly disagree with that, in this instance. The Nismo V1 kit is the most desired kit, especially as it was a factory option at £2,500. There have been dozens and dozen of people actively seeking zeds with the Nismo V1 kit already fitted. I would agree with you about any other bodykit however. +1
-
Ahh that's cool as! Wish I had funky cameras lol. I reckon that if you advertise for 10 and willing to accept somewhere in the region on 9, it should sell. The low mileage is always a selling point for an older car. The car is pristine! Get it up and see what happens The body mods are a "nismo v1 bodykit"... one of the most desired and natural looking kits for the 350z mate. Its not that the market is narrow for selling it, I think the complete opposite. The problem lies where the owner appreciates the time and effort in this car and wants more than market value for it. If the price was right that car would sell in minutes as its an absolute stunner. PS theres something bizarre about the front bumper for being a factory fit though.. The headlight washers look weird. Just noticed a few minutes ago. Sorry lol Cheers Neil. The headlight washers are actually camera holes... JDM cars had an option for 2x sideways facing cameras to see out of junctions, but they were removed by the car's first UK owner as they didnt work with his new headunit i believe Its also got a factory fitted rear view cam, but i dont have it hooked up to anything... I've spent all night agonising over the figures again tonight and i still cant decide what to do. I've decided that if i do sell, i want a 2001-2003 C-Class Mercedes (always liked them), and they can be picked up for under £4k... but to make it worthwhile i really do have to get top dollar for the zed. Decisions decisions...
-
The body mods are a "nismo v1 bodykit"... one of the most desired and natural looking kits for the 350z mate. Its not that the market is narrow for selling it, I think the complete opposite. The problem lies where the owner appreciates the time and effort in this car and wants more than market value for it. If the price was right that car would sell in minutes as its an absolute stunner. PS theres something bizarre about the front bumper for being a factory fit though.. The headlight washers look weird. Just noticed a few minutes ago. Sorry lol
-
To be fair those things go on much newer cars with much less miles. I think its just your luck to be honest mate. Very much a coincidence Hopefully everything is sorted and you dont have to worry about it.
-
lol sorry dude, but its a repost from the weekend lol
-
Didnt have you figured for a scientist! Haha now an hvac design technician It's hard to describe in understandable terms lol. I'm unsure of the exact setup in zed but that's the basic operating principles lol.
-
The biggest problem is the cabin size. The volume of air is small in comparison to other cars. What is happening is, due to the outside temps dropping, the surface area of the window is cool. The air in the cabin is full of moisture from your breath, perspiration etc. The air is touching the cold window causing it to drop below it's dew point and this is causing the moisture to condense onto the windows. It will clear eventually if you can get the cabin temp up and keep a high fan rate. The a/c effectively acts as a dehumidifier all year round which removes moisture from outside air coming into the cabin before reheating to heat the cabin. You will notice if you have air con on and turn off, the car will fog up quickly and smell a bit weird. This is due to the moisture on the air con coil getting carried into the cabin by the hot air once it turns off. It's all a bit weird if you don't understand air psychrometrics. Fact is air con could/should be used all year round due to low ambient temps and high saturation of the air.
-
Beautiful car mate! Shame you never got attached to this one like your old one. If you decide to split, I want first dibs on nismo exhaust
-
I can't check sorry. I'm in Newcastle tomorrow unfortunately... Sorry matey