Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Do you possibly have a lightened flywheel. This seems to happen when these are installed. It sounds like a chattering noise i'm led to believe
  2. there is so many pads out there tbh. The ferrodo's are well thought of and possibly a little copper grease around the edges may stop this clicking your hearing. Are you sure its the pads and not actually the clicky axle problem? I have used the brembo stocks which were not that great. The ebc yellowstuff which i found were perfect combination of cost and performance and now the ebc bluestuff ndx pads which are excellent but quite dusty. The ebc pads are now a new compound and are all made in the uk. Ive tested both types on track and found them to be really good. Ive really pushed hard on the bluestuffs recently doing around 25miles on track at a time which very heavy braking in 24 degree heat and couldnt get them to give up. The yellowstuffs managed around 8-10 miles of heavy braking before starting to feel like they were over heating. Its all personal preference. I have found a pad which im happy with and will be using from now on. The ferrodo's are rated up there with the highest whereas people have given ebc pads a bad rep based on their old compounds.
  3. lol youve been watching too much porn on it
  4. one of the detailers, i think it was envy, detailed a matt black car. With the correct wax the matt really depend in depth and colour and looked awesome
  5. good write up! I have the facelift revup 2006 car with the same interior. It really is far more superior in comparison to the older dash... Worth the extra cash for tax for the little luxuries.
  6. Nope, my cats went astray too so I'm now "decatted"
  7. the eibach springs make a massive difference to the car. looks fab m8
  8. It was Paul I was talking about stew I was pretty much in the same boat. Before I bought the zed and Suzuki I got all the finance sorted out. Couldn't afford to run it though. Nearly bought a Ferrari 360 modena also and was the same for that. So ended up with a 12k Suzuki and a 20k zed in retrospect I think the bills would have been about the same now. Yikes, that's what bothers me... at £30k I could afford the finance payments and budget in about £100/month for running costs but any more than that I just couldn't justify/afford ...unless I live in the car.....
  9. Not to mention only running on v-power or similar at almost 100quid a tank. And not many miles also. And if it's a 2006 then you will be in the high tax band of 450ish a year
  10. The last time my buddy serviced his he got a 2.5k bill for it. That's why there's so many for sale tbh
  11. I was 21 and was 1200 on zed with a 5.5k crash a month before admiral ftw
  12. Nah thought it may have been the veilside exhaust but sounded just like stock. It had the rear wide bumper with a carbon diffuser(or black frp)
  13. No he is gonna put big stickers on it Only jesting you Big stickers get you cheap stuff oh and did I mention they add lots of horsepower
  14. Are you gonna lambo door it aswell kiddo?
  15. Candy red- widebody- veilside! GJ52 *** spotted at Blair Drummond safari park in Stirling. revving in car park and using mahoosive wing as a budweiser beer tray. Drink driving is naughty
  16. Just back and thought it was awesome. Typical fast and furious stuff. Lots of hot women and plenty of fighting action and lots of guns and shootings. Didn't really expect that story line and what happened in it. Absolutely amazing
  17. Neilp

    front brake setup

    Most of us run the gt pack brembo 4 pots up front. There is quite a few sets up for sale onthe forum. Pm zmanalex also
  18. To be honest it's no big deal. my revup car burns about 1litre every 2-3k. Burns more if driven harder. A spare bottle of oil will last me more than enough to keep topped up between services.
  19. It was pzero rosso's I had
  20. How were they on the fronts? was the last car rwd? Mines have worn terrible and they are a very soft compound. Value for money is rubbish IMO. I can spin them on track on 19's and 275 wide going for 4th hard in the dry. I found they over heated much quicker than ps2's
  21. You'll be able to get the little popper clips from alex or the likes. Some are put on with screw aswell I think.
  22. I have pzero's. Very poor grip in wet and wear very quickly. I got 17,000 out my t1r's and only 5,000 out the pzero's
×
×
  • Create New...