Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. I think that kit really suits those standard rays aswell... That is beautiful
  2. Just recently got drawn to this guys work. Being a fellow Pianist, his skills are simply amazing.. and he's fookin hilarious.. Heres a taste, He starts of slow and then gets funnier and funnier.....
  3. haha poor choice of words.... I'm in cupar tomorrow but wont be finishin until late.....
  4. thats the chappy, seen it last friday evening when i was working late up your neck of the woods. If im up soon ill nip round with your cg lock... everytime I pass, i think @*!#, should have brought it with me....
  5. Exchange Street? Have carded that one more than a few times lol not sure, the carpark next to the road that takes you onto the tay? outside a thai restaurant.. Didnt have any cards on me as I was in the van, but i took a nice photo to remind me to post up... i forgot though.. It has the oem wheels on it also
  6. Neilp

    My New Purchase

    oooft http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs38/f/2008/360/6/4/Nissan_370Z_by_Active_Design.jpg
  7. Neilp

    My New Purchase

    i really think some of the modded 370s are not nice at all. I love the red one which was posted up ages ago with the amuse kit. I reckon a white amuse kitted 370 would be beautiful http://www.the370z.com/members/jb-370z-albums-my-amuse-kit-picture23893-amuse-drift-event.jpg This is also nice.... http://www.canibeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/5245965226_0191a51f43_b.jpg
  8. L66 UST on motors tv edit, show ended 11.05..... end of show cant remember name now edited as wrong programme name posted
  9. My mates dogs called Dave thought that was a brilliant name for him
  10. I spotted azure uk car, sn04 mf* last week in town centre carpark. None of you guys?
  11. name her louise to replace your daughter thats moved out Now that shes in her old bedroom ......
  12. how did ellie get on with them? Does dougie know you got him it yet Took Ellie three days before she would look at me again never mind come up on my lap But she's cool now and seems to have accepted the pup, they have a right good runaround the living room floor/couch/in the bedrooms and the pup keeps stealing her hide chews! I took the pups up to Dougs on Wednesday, him and Linda were totally taken aback , and the option was keep 2, 1 or none, I was happy to keep both of them if it came to it, his daughter Dawn, instantly fell in love The wee fella is a diamond, great temprement and both parents were just superb Thats good mate, need to take a visit and see the new one
  13. how did ellie get on with them? Does dougie know you got him it yet
  14. Too much information Neil. i tried to be polite
  15. I thought you were buying one lmao.... ps is the heating holding up ?
  16. Stuarty is from same area-ish matey that what I mean by that first post lol
  17. Your a bit far away. I have an awesome painter aswell. He is very cheap for me and his company does work for BMW, Bentley etc... He fixed my front bumper which had a crack in a very hard place to fix and resprayed it for 85quid. My car got scratched 3 days before a show, he had it fixed and sprayed and had it back to me on the Friday and paint match was perfect. Only 125 quid to get 3 panels fixed and a dent removed from the wing. Fantastic Guy and I've passed a few people from here over to him to get stuff done. Everybody has been very pleased.
  18. I have a cracker of a Coleman tent. Never failed even in Scottish winter camping in terrential rain. IMO cheap tents are a nightmare. Best spend an extra 30 or 40 quid and stay dry lol. Especially with how cold it was at lakez last year. If it leaks you will freeze to death Shame I can't the missus to camp out. Absolutely love it. It's usually wild camping we do up here so your dropping logs against a tree and washing in a river
  19. Lol, my first impression when i saw some driving gloves... "oooh, they would be ideal for a bit of strangling...." much to my missus`s worry I hasten to add.
  20. This thread is toooooo ghey. Gloves are for woman or serial killers
  21. I think you'll struggle for a decent revup for 8k mate. I spent nearly 20k about two and half years ago on my 06 rev up.
  22. All the best Mate!! Ageing well mate! Still don't look a day over 25
  23. you passed me probably, I left southport to come up the road at 3pm the turbines rotate with the wind, unsure why they were off, my guess is that they had met their energy demands
  24. No probs mate, I think the problem is rerouting all the wires through the new one as imagine there is quite a few. If so I guess thats why it comes as one piece. Let me know how you get on bud
  25. Jeeeez he's a big lad, been working away Paulie so not had time to nip up. Will defo come visit around crimbo holiday time
×
×
  • Create New...