Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. That's his careworker I hate shopping. I know what I'm buying, I go and buy and leave...
  2. Somebody please call and ask to view!!! Hilarious...
  3. This guy has severe Tourette's and is well know. Search you tube for him. The full documentary is on here. Even he finds some of the stuff he comes out with funny. Very good documentary following him from a kid to adults. Will open your eyes to the bigger picture of what these guys deal with every day.
  4. Neilp

    Need a front wing

    +1 get a quote from a few local bodyshops
  5. I'm sure it doesn't need to be genuine parts. As long as its of the minimum standards set by Nissan. Nissan serviced mines with all my own stuff. If you change parts it will invalidate the warranty on that part and any other components affected by the change, ie suspension to aftermarket etc. For a service all you need is oils and filters. Nissan filter is cheap as chips anyways, I used the nismo veruspeed filter and castrol edge 5w30 and Nissan done the labour for £100 quid. This was at a time where I wanted to keep the car under dealer warranty. Now my eyes are open I wouldn't do it again. For servicing it can be done at any vat registered garage. As long as the books stamped and oil etc has been changed that's all that matters. I know this after a legal battle with BMW mini a couple of years back.
  6. If that car was a women it would be a porn star That is an old time favourite from playing gran turismo on ps2
  7. Some people had extended warranties. Mines is 2006 and still in warranty until last year. Fed up paying for it when Nissan don't want to fix things. Although it has changed drastically over the last year so no way they'd fix anything on it now.
  8. This was posted from a trackday in Wales on the rx8 owners forum lmao
  9. 5w30 fully synthetic is what is recommended. Any premium brand will be fine. I used to use castrol edge but now got motul in it. People like to use royal purple also. So many to choose from. Unless you're doing serious driving I wouldn't worry too much as long as its not el cheapo stuff
  10. When you get your engine remapped they can turn the O2 sensors off. I have decats and never had a eml fault without spacers.
  11. Neilp

    redline

    rofl!!!! Arent you the guy that's just supercharged your car? Not sure that I would want to be that comfy in a charged motor. Personally I think if the oem flap was padded leather it would be fine but that isn't for me. How do you use the cubby? Does it remove? I use my cubby all the time and couldn't be bothered with all that hassle. Looks a bit mental but fair play for doing it your own way.
  12. +1
  13. Ah i'm back home on friday mate. Gutted, You'll be lucky if you get the snow down there like we have it here.
  14. I'm heading down your neck tomorrow. Staying in preston, got a couple of jobs round by windemere and kirkby lonsdale to get to.
  15. Always welcome at the shed mate overalls are optional I will be down soon
  16. Not a problem when you have a Varis Snowplough attachment I have the nismo version We have about a foot of snow just now. My car struggled in 1 inch when i first got it. I have the clearance on the front bumper of the height of an iphone on its side. There is no way my car would work in this weather. Even our xc90 got stuck last year due to the snow being so deep, We had to dig out the old isuzu trooper and lock the diffs to pull it out. All our village is on hills which makes for a very fun drive. The suzuki swift, well, its out for fun in the snow tonight.
  17. Happy Birthday Bud, Have a goodun
  18. Have you seen the weather in central Scotland?? Mines is far two low to drive in the winte bad I don't want it ruined with grit. Last year we had snow for months and @ 460 a year tax sorning it for 6months is the sensible thing to do for the amount of use we would get out it. +1 on what stew said!!
  19. Mines has been away since end of August. Missing her badly. Can't wait until next years sltrack season starts to get her out and rip her hole in
  20. Cats usually need to come upto temperature before theyre efficient do they not?
  21. The Bose ones are fantastic. But... These are the best in the game for RnB, hip hop and grime. http://www.beatsbydre.com/products/Products.aspx?pid=B5799&cat=2 My missus has the heartbeats also and the sound is awesome.
  22. Nos is probably close to the price of supercharger to make any decent power with and safely.
  23. Happy birthday big man!! hope you had a good party especially since your birthday was on a saturday
  24. Always check when cold that way it will only read a little lower by a fraction. Much easier to read once the oil has settled and cooled.
  25. I ordered the blu-ray of his latest show with the heritage orchestra. Look forward to watching it.
×
×
  • Create New...