Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. I have kw v3's now and it's lower but spare an extra grand to keep your wheel allignment correct and it is now useless to go most places
  2. Only indoors mate Unless your from the east
  3. Ask Alex how much faster a 350z can go than an r35 and how it copes
  4. Maybe all de-armed for track use?
  5. Neilp

    NO WILL !!!

    Just sicked in my mouth a bit there. Looks like a bizarre off-bread version of a vauxhall Astra
  6. And they eat their first born and even the ladies are bearded that's just to stop their meat curtains freezing over I'm in preston and its picking up a bit here.
  7. Makes the arch gap look horrible unless lowered though.
  8. Neilp

    NO WILL !!!

    The will??
  9. +1 40's are great track tyres as they wear so hard. Terrible in wet especially if you're too scared to drive fast in the rain to get them upto temp like moi
  10. poor fitment
  11. Decats make a hissing noise when the load is taken of around. 3krpm, if it's a daily driver then go for hfc's. I wouldn't recommend decats for a daily as the risk is much higher of getting emission tested. Scorpion is slightly more raspy under load than the oem but videos online do not do it justice. Try and tag along to a meet as there will be loads of exhausts on show. Scorpion comes with a lifetime warranty also.
  12. I had t1rs and they were great but with the current prices etc there are now much more contenders in the tyre game. Bought a set of r888's to try next year. I look forward to trying them out as always ran re040's on track and they were terrible unless warmed up.
  13. Scorpion comes into "just perfect" category couple with decats IMO No drone just a nice purr. Quiet until the foot is planted
  14. True that. The guys that work on the gtrs etc are usually pretty clued up. Still won't take my car to them as labour rates are crazy. You can bargain though. I got my last service from them for 100 quid when I supplied my own parts.
  15. Unless its a performance centre. Alex f noble engineers seem very clued up
  16. I'm guessing lots and lots of porno's
  17. Eibachs are awesome but a tad low for speed bumps, multi storey carparks etc
  18. He tweeted something about this yesterday
  19. He uses t1r's I'm sure? unless he has changed
  20. Thats fantastic info, great to know! Should be made a sticky
  21. Where the radio and ac controls are. Woah hold up.... You had a USB? So that means aftermarket stereo?
  22. Have you had the Center console out. Theres a ribbon cable behind the panel which causes this if I remember correctly from previous posts.
  23. The jag has 5 silencers in the exhaust the V8 is all but silent at any revs, at most i hear is the SC winding up which is great. then milltek made this. so you can all guess whats going on my car next year That's a close call for best v8 sound. Lexx's vxr8 is my favourite v8 noise to date. Would need to hear this in person before I can choose.
  24. My mates mk5 golf had a miltek and it was amazing. The miltek on the zed has been designed to be much more refined and is very quiet in comparison to the nismo etc, too quiet for me. The pipes look rather feminine for me aswell. Don't like how they reduce so much internally from the tips. The golf was a monster with the miltek though golf still has the best sounding v6 I've heard
  25. I killed ps2's off in 3k (about 200miles on track) Ps2's are gone now, are they not, and replaced with super sports which are mega bucks? Ps2's are amazing in all weather conditions though. I'm seriously thinking about sessanta's for the 19's(road use) are they really that good? I don't think falkens would last long with my driving Tbh.
×
×
  • Create New...