Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Sorry rich but I'm still waiting on answer to my question to midnight guy. Please don't stir this up. Just waiting on an answer and everyone can get on with their lifes'
  2. Sorry , was that supposed to be an answer to my previous question or do you have too much pride to give an honest answer?
  3. The funny thing is the guy got lawyers onto the case and it got removed from youtube He was clearly very upset and took extreme measures. Took a few weeks for someone to repost it.
  4. Firstly, I never found your comments offensive personally. In the spirit of the forum you were rude to a member who done nothing but post links to eBay. You clearly got upset by this and took offence. You then publicly "roasted" the guy for absolutely no reason except posting a "spotted on eBay" post in the "spotted on eBay" section of the forum. Now correct me if wrong, but, who was in the wrong on this occasion?
  5. spitting the dummy out? Being offensive? really? maybe you should try http://www.ifindeverythingidontagreewithoffensive.com I love hypocracy! You should reread your first post. You spat the dummy out and I'm pretty sure what you said offended the OP. I'm not the only one on this forum who thinks you were rude wee man
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUKzUrGbmbo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  7. Theres a difference from getting the hump to spitting out the dummy and being offensive to people like midnight posted though
  8. What item were you after and we all won't bid on it?
  9. Lmao Dont spit the dummy out other posters. The spotted on eBay section is here for a reason. Unlucky if you thought you could get a bargain and then it posted on here but I assure you that there is thousands more thinking the same. Funny that though I think I'll bid on items As I really need them all
  10. Neilp

    Buddy club

    Is that not just a better version of the k1?
  11. The height can be adjusted on the car and by the looks of things you will need to undo the top mount to adjust or chop holes in the rear strut. Either way it's no biggy.
  12. Why on earth would you go that wide? What you do need though Anders is some decent BRAKES now +1 Alex runs over 600rwhp through 245's???? Where did you get this info from? Is it just made up ? Even gt race cars don't use wheels that wide.
  13. Where are you based? Alot of our members are willing to help out as long as you supply coffee and biscuits. We can also recommend garages trusted and used consistently with the guys on the forum
  14. Pretty sure Alex will have them
  15. What you want is an angry Irish staff/ American staff. (effectively pit bulls) British staffs are the most friendly dogs around and would lick someone to death before attack someone. Just a shame the junkies have ruined the look of them as nearly every one of them has one. Shame About sentimental values items but the other stuff can be replaced, just be glad nobody was attacked or home at the time. Keep a couple of bats and blades by the bed for the next time they come(just incase, best be prepared)
  16. Neilp

    Buddy club

    Buddy club will make you lose your hearing. I love it though. I have scorpion with a nismo y-pipe and decats and I think it's a perfect combo. Sounds a bit German tbh but for the cash it was a good set up. If I could go back I would go for a buddy club which is cat back including y-pipe. Looks fantastic and sounds very jap car
  17. I had p zero rosso's found them really bad in the wet and they were anything but progressive. Seemed to just snap and lose grip.
  18. A dealer can't sell a car with all those faults. If its on finance, contact them and they will deal with it very effectively. Tell them you are rejecting the vehicle in terms of it being unfit for purpose. Did you not test drive before buying ?
  19. Hahaha you know I love you all equally
  20. You can't tell if cats look fine, it's the internals that do the work. Read the fault code using the "pedal dance" Guides are on here. Film it with the phone and post it up here and somebody can help
  21. The 'flatmate' is stuck on the other side of the bridge so its just me, some Montepulciano and Fergus - but had to shut the shutters incase the windows come in Poor Gary! A wee day off for him. Let the wounds heal
  22. The 'flatmate' is stuck on the other side of the bridge so its just me, some Montepulciano and Fergus - but had to shut the shutters incase the windows come in Poor Gary!
  23. That's why women have small feet... So the can stand closer to the sink
×
×
  • Create New...