Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. Nope we have one of the biggest BMW dealers in our area and there's an abundance of z4's and z4 m coupes. Really not a fan of the Beemer. Looks like a car for a rich mans missus to be honest. Would save a bit more and buy a 911 instead. New BMW's are renowned for being very unreliable. My missus dad had endless issues with his 760li and ended up having a new engine put in due to them being unable to repair it successfully. The i-drive system failed on countless occasions also.
  2. I get 16 Either your Zed is broken or you drive like a muppet My average when I last looked was at 11.4mpg average over about 5 tanks
  3. Probs oil spilled in the block or manifold when filling it up during service. Have a nosey around. I had this too also.
  4. I would go and test drive some. They are very smooth and even the standard engine will be perfectly able to drop the back end out much easier than you think. In terms of power speed your in m3 territory with a few mods like decats, y-pipe, exhaust and remap. Zmanalex has the beast of the forum which was running around 600 at the wheels and will be more next season. I'd drop him a pm for a chat and speak to him about it.
  5. Neilp

    GTR Body kit

    They are pretty much the exact same though Lol I suppose that was a pretty bad example
  6. Just revisited an old thread and ekonas weighed in at 1860kg with a person a fuel
  7. DE's, especially the earliest ones, weight in at about 1475kgs. Not when I'm driving it Mines is a heavy facelift model
  8. i got recommended to fit an ls2 when i spoke to apex about a rb conversion on the zed. Aren't LS2 crates like 12k? and that's without getting it fitted. I would think a modest bottom end build (pistons, rods + associated gubbins) and a vortech V3 with a new pulley would get you the same-ish power for less. But obviously not as reliable as an engine that was always designed for big power. DB Ive seen them on driftworks for alot less. Its not that expensive considering to fit it as its all off the shelf.
  9. martinmac has it on his black roadster and it looks nice. The new spoiler will cover the holes of the old one
  10. +1, done it for my parents, if you have any accidents recorded they wont do it though. They usually only do it for "known" customers though
  11. Your Mazda is bonkers! I think you'll feel very let down by the zed after having that much power. Although the zeds power is very usable.
  12. I'm gonna be honest. By the sounds of what your talking about the zed really isn't the car for you. It isn't a really fast car and to twin turbo your talking upwards of 15k. For nos my bills around 4k including getting stuff cheap. You'll be better of buying a tt supra or 34 gtr. The zed really isn't going to be the car for you. It's fat at around 1600-1700kg and to be light and nimble you'll need very deep pockets
  13. Very nice! I've had mine 2.5 years and still in love/lust with her
  14. Don't expect nos to be cheap on the zed either. The standard engine management is rubbish for it.
  15. Neilp

    Bose code

    This thread actually managed to confuse me reading it
  16. Angelina in mr and mrs smith with her leather suspenders ... Droooool
  17. Neilp

    GPS Tracker

    Cheers chaps
  18. Neilp

    GPS Tracker

    Cheque's in the post Neil Haha add it to my discount when I turn 25 Just out of curiosity. What is ML1 rated as?
  19. Neilp

    LakeZ 2012

    oooooo, you've shown me those on Youtube. Interesting...... I think maybe this year we should look at taking deposits. Even if only a fiver. Had some many people saying they were coming last year, and then just not turn up on the day that I know you ran the risk of being out of pocket. +1
  20. Neilp

    GTR Body kit

    Yep
  21. Neilp

    GPS Tracker

    Loads of people on here are with sky and don't have a tracker fitted. pm ollie on here from sky insurance. He'll sort it out I'm sure. He's very well thought off and he'll get you a club discount
  22. Neilp

    LakeZ 2012

    Alot of people missed the band as they weren't wanting to give upto cheap drink and pay full whack for it inside loo
  23. Neilp

    GTR Body kit

    You are wrong. The nismo 350z stuff is an accessory designed for the 350z and the nismo 350z abroad is a variation of a 350z and still a 350z. The gtr bumper is designed for a gtr and that's where it should stay. You're trying the play the smartarse here and unfortunately just spouting shite. No matter what you want to spout, the 350z is not a gtr, a nismo 350z is a 350z. Nismo 350z accessories are designed for the 350z.
  24. Very cool gadgetry indeed!
×
×
  • Create New...