Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. hey Mr Spud - who's creation are you? My bet is on Mr Beavis
  2. Have fun!!
  3. to the forum Fin I take it from your 'personal add' you're looking for leather seats? You will not find a decent zed with a GT pack for under £5k - at least not one that you won't have to spend a significant amount more on to get it 'sorted'. You need to budget for between 6.5-8k for a decent example. Although as previously noted you may find a high mileage / early import basic spec for around the £5k mark - good luck with your search
  4. Neily why on earth have you spent cash on a stereo? You've just spent a ton on losing weight and you won't be able to hear it anyway over the exhaust and cats!
  5. Have fun sweetie - don't get the face ache too bad
  6. It was - had a nice rear kit and single exit - and it was a woman Girrrrl powahhh The road is chronic - I'm in Arbroath every Tues and Thurs at the moment and allowing an extra 15mins each way for it - totally doing my head in If you get flashed by a Mk4 silver Astra thats me
  7. I saw him too - I was five cars behind him - just behind the Supra that turned into MCds - I assumed that was you with that reg - first time I've seen you I didn't bother flashing as I was in the shed and you just would've wondered who the crazy was in the Silver Astra
  8. If you go for lessons - you'll find that you will be taught slow in fast out approach and to be honest unless you have a real bee in yer bunnet about times (which you shouldn't have on a track day ) this is what will ensure the best lines and most fun through the twisties in the heavy assed zed
  9. Rene had quite a nice cream interior in his -who bought his car in the end? Any of the Scots know? His original user name was D13vyl
  10. well that just shows I know nowt about LPG - its just 'morally' wrong running a beast like that on anything but planet destroying fossil derived fuel
  11. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
  12. Totally! Can't believe Mills got relegated Moylesey is doing my nut in about Sport Relief donations too - Paul I think your turd ina box idea is sound - but I should think he gets a few every week
  13. What a fantastic find for someone like yourselves !! Jealous much?
  14. Of course we all know someone who has had a nightmare with a TVR but they're gorgeous and if you can afford to spend the time on it and it has at least had one complete rebuild I'd go for it - gotta have one at some point in your life haven't you?
  15. ^ that's a good point Dave - he'll be ok at Knockers it isn't often that they impose the Dcb levels because they're in the middle of nowhere - but other tracks can be a bit Nazi about it - especially if they're near residential areas and its their planning licence on the line.
  16. I always say "Each to their own" - but that is sacrilege - whoever did that to am XJS needs shot It was the XJS that first got me into cars when I was wee!
  17. LOUD!!
  18. Looks like you had fun Val
  19. well they're there http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-berk-hi-flow-cats-03-to-06.aspx
  20. Hi Davie welcome to the forum. If you fancy an attempt at a joint meet pm myself or Jay - although I have just pulled the plug on an East coast meet planned for tomorrow due to lack of interest
  21. 7.26 - same as the original R35 record (yeah yeah I know you can't compare bike and car and the track wasn't clear ...) Still though made me feel watching it full screen he is indeed nuts whoever he is
  22. Congrats on your purchase - happy zedding
  23. Sam you are in for a bit of a My partner did similar damage to my car a couple of years back - at simple rolling speed probably about 5mph. You will be surprised. Am sure Alex will be able to sort you out though
  24. yeah but that's for everything - quite good really when you stop and think about the Cats and the headers
×
×
  • Create New...