Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. to the forum! Obviously fastest colour
  2. He will be totally trolleyed by now probably in a corner dribbling vomit in some poor girls' cleavage
  3. How old?!! Happy Birthday Hugh - have a good one
  4. Every time I venture onto there I am reminded of (a) how nice this place is and ( what utter eeejits some petrol heads are!
  5. You upset her taking her near Halfrauds! If the battery is on the way out starting and not actually taking it for a run is just going to zap it even more surely?
  6. to the forum jeep!
  7. Vik54

    Advice on Car

    yup it is - he says it will be mint
  8. Vik54

    Advice on Car

    Don't know this one - but by the looks of the brake mods he's a customer of Mr T's...
  9. nice one they turned that around fast now I have to go get a copy
  10. Good luck sweetie
  11. Usual Education IT dept over censorship It is also probably down to their basic capacity to stream video. It has just taken me six months of red tape and 'business cases' to get FB access for youth workers Tell Nic all she should have to do is log a call with IT support - most authorities simply require an email from your line manager saying 'please give so & so access to this address
  12. to the forum Joe
  13. to the forum Wayne - enjoy!
  14. to the forum Kigi - with your claimed mental age you will fit right in
  15. Basically the 350Z has no cold air ducting to the front discs from either the front bumper or from underneath. Odd decision because it's a heavy car and even a Nissan Almera has ducting to the front discs. Maybe have been aerodynamic reasons. A couple of stops from motorway speeds are all it takes to get the discs and fluid piping hot. Maybe 'hot' but with uprated discs, pads and fluid as Roo had even repeated hard road use should still not cause 'warping'. Personally I would be getting a second opinion if any garage said my discs were warped when it hadn't been tracked and such a set up had been fitted
  16. I was down at Silverstone (well....Whittlebury hall again) this weekend and I really wanted to go see your girl Neil but I was in an Audi TT for the weekend so kept my head down i mean would you turn up at AME in one of them? PS ... darling that wing is can't you find something prettier?
  17. None of us should be laughing about any family losing a loved one - but that made me its just such bad taste
  18. Nice Will!
  19. Sorry sweetie - Gary just told me about this spotted! I would've waved like a mad 'un if I'd seen you but I was probably concentrating very hard on my speed - the camera van was there - the b*stard has taken to parking just out of sight much further down than usual - its so easy to roll over 30mph down that hill if you're not paying attention I've seen two azures this week but no silvers or greys
  20. Nowt If you're lucky a few extra MPG and give yer bits a clean
  21. Grande skinny latte with extra shot in it - from anywhere don't care as long as its the size of a bucket in the morning. I too am down to one in the morning though
  22. Its the Zmanalex emergency call button - only a selected few have it and it only works north of the border
  23. I'd give it a shot - but then I'll give anything a go once
  24. I have never tasted Red Bull and hopefully I never do Mix some Benylin with Coke and you basically have it
×
×
  • Create New...