Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Vik54

    Stillen video

    Will
  2. ROFL Graham you have obviously been
  3. Its not patronising Toby - it will be very helpful to noobs who really don't have a scooby
  4. +1! to the forum
  5. to the forum Bombhead - happy zedding!
  6. I've never seen a less helpful post on a member's for sale thread! Most potential zed buyers will not be looking on Autotrader or ebay and if they are it would be unlikely that they would be looking for a top end example like this anyway. Any enthusiast will be looking at owner forums and PH. Anyone looking at this zed can trace its history through the forum and TAKE THE TIME to read the OP and see its a genuine sale that was just poorly timed (we all know that 350 prices crashed last summer regardless of the whole season/ model fluctuation) and that the seller just now wants it gone so is prepared to take less for it - but thankfully can afford to hold out for a private sale and not accept some dealer p*ss take PX offer.
  7. That hunting thread was a good un
  8. She's looking good Jamie
  9. He has no excuse he could literally sail up to the bottom of the garden!
  10. you mean you've been in Dundee recently and not been to see me?!!!!
  11. That was Derek ...his was on the market last year actually don't know if he managed to sell it - Mr T would probably know if its gone yet or not I would buy Jamie's in a heartbeat if I wanted a roadster
  12. Can't say I've tried that before ... If I were you then I wouldn't be spending £100 on one bottle - go get three different ones around the £30 mark and find out what your palate prefers If your partner likes bone dry go try a standard Veuve Cliquot or Lanson - for a bit more body try a standard Bollinger or Perrier Jouet Somehow I just knew that you would know about expensive wines and champers.... No hon - I only know the things I've been lucky enough to try Like Doog says £'s don't necessarily = good
  13. Can't say I've tried that before ... If I were you then I wouldn't be spending £100 on one bottle - go get three different ones around the £30 mark and find out what your palate prefers If your partner likes bone dry go try a standard Veuve Cliquot or Lanson - for a bit more body try a standard Bollinger or Perrier Jouet
  14. Depends - what do you like? Citrus and apply or buttery? Strawberries or Peaches?
  15. You won't get Krug for the same £ as Bolly! Go for a mid-range Perrier Jouet - or if you want to splash out go for their Belle Epoque @ circa £100 depending on the year
  16. I know - it is appalling east coast - A698 - A68 FTW But would still avoid the A92 when you get to Fife unless you go right accross onto coastal tourist route up via Leven / Largo/Elie/Crail etc which will add another hour on
  17. I think we all would! Have you managed to sort the airbag light issue Chris? perhaps this is what is putting people off who don't realise it really is just simple fix?
  18. Alan - if you're considering a roadster - Jamie's is still on the market - totally mint low mileage bargain hardly been used in last two years cos he's offshore so much - I can't remember if you two have ever crossed paths at a meet before? http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=47785
  19. ^ Chris's suggestion for X-country is a good one if you're coming up the west If you want to get here fast come straight up the west as you have detailed - but if you want a then come up the East and come off the A1 onto the A698 and head up through the Borders via Coldstream and onto the A68 and over Soutra. Your sat nav will tell you to come up through Fife on the A92 - ignore it Once you're here you are within an hour of some great driving roads around Angus and Highland Perthshire http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=41649&hilit=mini+hoon http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=42322&hilit=mini+hoon http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=24000&hilit=glenshee
  20. to the forum Dan ... WE'LL JUST SPEAK TO YOU VERY LOUDLY FROM HERE ON IN
  21. Kept that quiet - no flag on FB or anything!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Hope its a good one - we alread know what your present to yourself was Voxo
  22. I've left you a wee message on AME's FB Will's right she is playing a wee tune - I take it the flamage will be gone though once she's all finished ...you don't want to raise eyebrows at Knockers like Mr T used to I might go visit her while I'm down south this weekend
  23. For some reason my spotify is trying to open the link...but doesn't work...what do i need to do to view it?
  24. They're finally doing something worth watching
×
×
  • Create New...