Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Nooo that's teddy abuse
  2. C'mon then Martin
  3. yeah go on the Dan - I'd do it
  4. to the forum Alex!
  5. How'd it go Martin? Did you get her?
  6. Nice Azure
  7. its the simple things that make the difference Now I have no excuse for just at noobs.
  8. I will have to risk the wrath and do it for him
  9. Where's Sarnie?
  10. Vik54

    Wheel referb.

    Search for Nurrish's pink wheels Some members have gone yellow and orange before http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=50262&hilit=canary&start=15
  11. Sweetheart is your Mammy or Daddy at home? Maybe they might be able to help you with your spelling - you're going to have to get that sorted before you sit your GCSEs You really shouldn't come online unsupervised you never know who you might be speaking to
  12. Sounds to me like you've just answered your own question then afraid - nowt wrong with the car - its just that fuel is expensive and its not really practical as a town car But like the guys said - stick to super do not use 95 - and as Mr T said do a wee fuel consumption test over three half tanks and see what happens - Tesco momentum is pretty reasonable at the moment
  13. As long as you don't have a heavy foot - if most of your driving is round town you'll be averaging max 20mpg - most folks only get around 18mpg around town - your combined town and country should be around 25mpg. £50 at the moment will give you about half a tank yeah? If you were mainly motorway driving you'd expect approx 200 miles out of a half tank - but you say its all round town...You'll find that you can't expect to get much more out of it than 150 miles. Its just not a town car Diagnostics will be approx £50 per hour at Nissan - unless you can find a local with Consult When was your last service? I'm not saying an oil change and new air filter will improve your mpg but can't hurt
  14. He just knew it'd get more hits I mean c'mon Val has had an R35 - she can handle her metal
  15. ^ wow the Brembos are a lot cheaper!
  16. Chris! why did you need to point out it was advice for a woman LOL - just saying road use no track would be fine Surely just go Brembo all round if there's no track use intended - or are they just as expensive as DS2500's? - I dunno 'cos I've always just stuck with the PF / Ferrodo set up
  17. Vik54

    LakeZ 2012

    Me and Helen will go in with you Vik Cool will pm you to discuss - I'll get firm prices and availability first
  18. Vik54

    LakeZ 2012

    Is anyone up for sharing one of the cottages again? You do have to pay for the whole week regardless of how long you're there for but still between 6 people works outs way cheaper than the hotel and means that we'd have use of two more bathrooms and car washing facilities
  19. I'm very sorry Mr Stew but I must beg to differ on your proposed figures re BMW drivers ... must be other way around surely?
  20. Please read what I wrote Paul At no point did I say anything said during this discussion was wrong or unfair. I merely commented on those who latch onto examples of so called 'undeserving' as a 'universal' explanation of why our welfare system is such a mess and applauded someone who has direct experience of administering said system who took the time to give some clear examples of how some of the proposed reforms are going to absolutely hammer those in genuine need as well as scroungers. Of course the example you give of not enough NI contributions / automatic NI contributions is outrageous - no one can defend such ridiculous baseline criteria - however it simply goes to prove that a one size fits all approach to benefit rules has never and will never work.
  21. Welcome to the forum - happy zedding
  22. I tellin Laura you called her a tree
  23. Dan! Jaysus - did I say anyone wasn't entitled to their opinions? I simply said I worry when some latch onto purely negative stereotypes and quote them verbatim. On you go C'mon now we've never even met - and those that do know me will tell you I am no tree hugger
  24. Finally someone who actually has direct experience and knows what they're talking about I wouldn't waste your breath though - ( I now usually avoid these threads as it makes me question what else I have in common with folks other than the zed) most folks only want to listen to the right wing, sensationalist headlines that will simply quote out of context and highlight the perceived 'undeserving'. There's no doubt some reforms are needed but the problem is that those proposing them haven't worked the frontline in years if ever
  25. classy!! They've used it for Hot Hatch Suppose they fancied a different colour - they've used Mr T's for the last three years
×
×
  • Create New...