Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Alex can I have a turbo charger kit for the 370z please...... Payment is in the post On it's way mate I am the courier Jay - you have to send me £60 via paypal to complete the transaction. PS You have also just one one meeeeelion dollarrrs please send your bank details so he can process immediately
  2. Alex can I have a turbo charger kit for the 370z please...... Payment is in the post On it's way mate I am the courier Jay - you have to send me £60 via paypal to complete the transaction. PS You have also just one one meeeeelion dollarrrs please send your bank details so he can process immediately
  3. another Sprinkle to play with! Hi Val welcome to the forum Vicky
  4. another Sprinkle to play with! Hi Val welcome to the forum Vicky
  5. Bet the kick out was on the roundabout coming off the bridge I ended up sideways round there tonight - very greasy Just keep them to 35 Rab - maybe up to 37 on very cold days/ short journeys - and don't rely on the guage at the Shell garage at Forgan it is sh*te
  6. Bet the kick out was on the roundabout coming off the bridge I ended up sideways round there tonight - very greasy Just keep them to 35 Rab - maybe up to 37 on very cold days/ short journeys - and don't rely on the guage at the Shell garage at Forgan it is sh*te
  7. Hey Mark welcome to the forum
  8. Hey Mark welcome to the forum
  9. Another Fifer! Welcome to the forum
  10. Vik54

    Stubby

    You'll find that unless someone is parting out they're like hens teeth - but often on ebay Anything from £10-£25 for the genuine article
  11. Yup saffy is filthy too at the moment
  12. Welcome to the forum!
  13. Welcome to the forum - happy zed shopping
  14. +1 - I think is only safe way to do it for anything over a couple of thousand. Also making the seller aware of this process from the outset ensures they know you're serious - its what I did even though it required a 6am flight on a saturday morning down to Essex
  15. Definately will be hilarious What I want to know is what colour will the car itself be when you've finished Chris?
  16. That's good news However, if you weren't too keen on having to sell your Leon privately why waste time asking folks on here to let you know about cars they might have for sale?
  17. Welcome to the forum
  18. Phew that was lucky!
  19. Ooooh excitement!!
  20. Adrian!! That's bad luck. Your house insurance should cover it
  21. Ouch!! Good you're ok She will be written off - at least you can treat it as a fresh start - its just totally gutting though
×
×
  • Create New...