Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Unless you go to a Nissan HPC they won't have a clue You can switch everything off - pull all the plugs - not advisable really really not
  2. to the forum Olly - nice zed you have there
  3. Scottish Doogy - we're S-C-O-T-T-I-S-H - not 'Scotch' - that's something you drink and Bugger Lugs shouldn't be allowed north of the border!
  4. You are kidding!! EEEjits!
  5. Yup - or Litchfields Silly money even for a one off
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Hope you've had fun
  7. Picked mine up this morning - totally forgot about it yesterday It is rather large
  8. I think the technical term for that is a catheter Oh B-O-K-E Darren!!
  9. lmao I'm sure nicole would love to put me through this pain also but I've been building up the courage and on the hunt for a while to find a gents waxing salon lmao. Need some chest waxing action also but that is toooooooooooooo painful Surely the 'girls' at the gym can give you some pointers... I'll still do it for you
  10. HE'S ALIVE!!
  11. I'll do it for you
  12. They do sometimes sit a bit off but that amount of difference is possibly an indicator of previous impact - HPi is no indicator of accident history
  13. No darling no!!!
  14. A horse ... and daddy bought me one when I was 12 Only child? Moi? Yup guilty as charged
  15. 18mm Graham AH... but are they "In stock and good to go" ?
  16. He would like to add the badger brush was an Xmas pressie from his gorgeous other half - but it certainly did not only cost £18!! and I would like to add the above regimen produces very smooth results ...on my legs and pits
  17. Its always a terrible shock when you realise that your friends have totally different takes on religion and/or politics - but hey variety is the spice of life
  18. Excellent - hope it goes well Do we have any news on the OP's proposals from last year - did any joint ownership meetings take place to explore how to take this any further?
  19. Wow that's come round fast!! Have a wonderful day and congratulations both
  20. She's a right tart been everywhere! to the forum
  21. Hi Andy there's a few members around Dundee and Angus - I'm in Fife and I work in Angus - I'm in Montrose at least once a week so if you want to look over a zed happy to oblige Mine is for sale but sadly out of your price bracket As the guys have said though you'll pick up an import or early UK car for £5500 - £6k no probs just make sure you've done your sums with insurance and running costs
  22. Hi Sam - welcome to the forum
  23. I don't believe its Christopher for a minute - must be the RM
  24. Looks lovely Martin We missed saying goodbye to you on Saturday night! I expect you both for tea or a weekend stop off sometime soon - and if you fancy a home cooked dinner during the week we're only 50 minutes away
×
×
  • Create New...