Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Ooooffft GLWTS Craig
  2. Rotors and pads are wear and tear items. Does your insurance state that you must fit OEM wear and tear items? No? I thought not. Remember in the case of insurance company refusing a payout due to modification then burden of proof is on them to prove you have made a modification and that affects the vehicles performance. Otherwise every joe bloggs with a vauxhaull that accepts kwik Fit fitting generic pads and discs on their car are committing fraud.
  3. Oooh what a nice way to start a Monday morning
  4. Pop charger is just for noise - no performance gains to be had there and you'll only suffer with heat soak issues in the long run. for appropriate advice on plenum spacer - although really only worth it if you're going to go down up-rev route otherwise total waste of your hard earned
  5. to the face ache club Happy zedding
  6. yeah if you're lucky you'll get the ones that just came off the car
  7. Its cute and furry and has attitude
  8. I saw this and thought of you x
  9. That'll do for the Astra to go with the 'Shedding not zedding' sticker
  10. I can't remember some usernames and thinking about this right now is rather bitter sweet ? for 370 RS pedal (was group buy) Chilli for the badges Tarmac for cup holder and gear knob Husky for my 'shedding not zedding' sticker RTbiscuit for oil and rad caps and Nismo seatbelt pads ? for aluminium kickplates (was group buy) ... I think I forgot someone Alex for LEDs, entire brake set up, Milltek, Tyres, spacers, aux belts, spark plugs, multiple services, oil changes, use of ramps and countless hours of advice and hand holding
  11. Haven't a scooby who that is! Did you card them?
  12. That second picture is makes me dizzy
  13. Most folks go with 20 front and 25 rear - but wouldn't be buying any ebay pish
  14. Roo - its so hard listening to head and not your heart
  15. Vroom vroom indeed Paul. Das Uber barge Have you got a nice fur coat and purple suit to go with it? Njoy
  16. Nope - it ruled my life for a year of research and looking and then when I saw her go up on PH I was first to call and secured her immediatley. I didn't sleep the night before and travelled the length of the country to get her Now she's for sale am utterly bereft
  17. Out of interest Carlin - was the sale via Autotrader or here? I've had over 400 views on Autotrader but much more interest generated via here... I just wonder if it was worth the £57 advertising fee
  18. good to hear you enjoyed your first meet
  19. I really like the Evoque... especially in white. Needs spacers and lowering
  20. That slight 'rattle' may infact be an already upgraded clutch and fly...what is its history?
  21. Beautiful Tim!
×
×
  • Create New...