Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. If I was looking to replace the zed and not just sell her I'd be tempted by this ... must desist must make do with the shed
  2. Now that is the sort of drunken purchase I would happily own up to Sarah! Nice one
  3. to the forum - nowt wrong with a bit of Custard Happy zedding
  4. Took everything off today apart from the rear LEDs - they'll go in the For Sale section later this week. Price adjustment on OP
  5. We just parted her out today so price is now £7750.... PERIOD I'm just away to adjust the FS thread and the Autotrader ad. I'm in no hurry
  6. Bad Jayzed All you need is lime juice, rum and gingerbeer
  7. Rum Snatch Rather appropriately I was - ahem - 'deflowered' the night I first tasted one of them
  8. Oh B-O-K-E
  9. thought it was just Gunmetal and Blade on the pre 2007 and then Twilight after 2007 - in the UK? Or just 'primer' 'primer+1' or ' '
  10. Ah I didn't know the background of that status - it was me that asked the double denim question on ebay
  11. Nope and don't walk away leaving the window open a wee bit - the alarm goes off a few minutes later ... I found this out very early one morning right in the middle of the village when I dived into the spar on my way to work locking the car and leaving the window cracked open
  12. As far as I can see you only get a good deal for contracts with less than 10k mileage a year - and the penalties for going over are huge
  13. Vik54

    LakeZ 2012

    Rule No1 of LakeZ - all volunteerz must be suitably inebriated Wish I could be there x
  14. O-M-G Can't believe you filmed it!
  15. Vik54

    LakeZ names list

    I would pay to see it - especially if they wore the green mankinis
  16. I just shared it on my FB
  17. refresh my memory please Actually there's two I can think of ...Playing the piano ... I still have the videos ... and the first few minutes after stumbling out of the R35 after those pax laps
  18. But there is one time when you shut up
  19. If I posted as much as I talk in real life I would have overtaken martinmac and mikey a long time ago ^ this is very true
  20. Nice one here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=60222 About to go down to £7750 with some parts removed
  21. Yeah there's definately something wrong with my wee ginga ninja
  22. Wondered why the live cam on the Nissan site had stopped working
  23. Kudos indeed to Joys parents I had to try to explain to my mum why I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach when I hit submit on the Autotrader ad My Dad however had tears in his eyes as well
  24. Ewwww Dan! That's the Tramadol talking What makes me think that Dave's picture of the 'bench' was taken in his own home?
  25. for a huge selection
×
×
  • Create New...