Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. They can't spell 'metallic' - I'm not buying from someone who can't spell
  2. Yup - I know am dreaming with the Pug - looks like it'll average 30mpg and the BMW isn't much better Its going to end up being a freakin Focus or a Fiesta isn't it?
  3. I almost bought a JDM one of those Love the multispoke wheels on them... Yup, mines dones us proud over the last 18 months Funnily enough I nearly went with one just before I got the zed - but hate the driving position - it was a bit 'sit up and beg' for me I had another look at them last night but would need to go for very high mileage to be anywhere near price range
  4. I'm at least a 18 months off getting back into a zed so I still need some luxury :wink: Yup the Hyundai's are in that range and ther is a lovely wee red one in Dundee for sale at the moment
  5. I've been drooling over that - and it has a good reg for me
  6. its only at 71k so not bad really - but yes I hear what you're saying in relation to the Pug's mileage. I want a coupe with some comfort so that there isn't such a huge hole in my heart each morning when I get in and set off for work without the Z badge on the steering wheel Guys I don't do the mileage to justify a diesel - obviously the 320d would be my preference however in my price range even on a national search there are only some very high mileage ones with no toys or comfort packs. I've been around Beemers a lot (dad's preferred marque) and there's no way I am getting into a high mileage diesel BMW when I am meant to be on economy drive - it would only lead to more bills Go find me something nice - prefer coupes - preferably with leather - must have decent service history - only colours that are out are silver and burgundy (unless it is a total bargain) absolute MAXIMUM £4k
  7. I'd have to go a couple of shades blonder
  8. Look at the interior of the pug though ... then again have zero experience of pugs and you hear such horror stories - however, the reviews are relatively positive of this engine
  9. of course the clutch will be buggered, the engine oil starved and there won't be any juice in the windscreen scooshers it certainly looks mint
  10. ...well my idea of economy drive It is all relative afterall two 'options' I am considering - am under no illusions as to the (lack) of power but I still want some toys and comfort. http://www.alistairbuchan.co.uk/used-cars/peugeot-407-2-2-se-2dr-east-wemyss-201214461268353 - needs new tyres and a service, ex fleet car - it has a years' MOT with no advisories (although with the state of those tyres not sure of how much value the opinion of the tester is ) http://www.edinburghmotors.com/used-cars/bmw-3-series-318-ci-16v-2dr-edinburgh-201219469925843 - one lady owner - yeah c'mon then lets see the V5 any experiences? Any opinions?
  11. +1 on the Supernatural
  12. Well done Adam did you see Paul T ? He was doing it as well!
  13. That was some search congrats!
  14. As long as it is as described this will fit perfectly
  15. That would be fine but would mean I won't get a shot of him with Saffy before she goes
  16. £345 for an oil change? You have to be sh*tting me!
  17. to the forum - njoy!!
  18. to the forum - Scottish members' register here [http]
  19. So did it have a 'cloth trim' and 'rear electric windows' to the forum BTW
  20. I've had Saffy on here since April, on Autotrader for a month and she was on Pistonheads for 48hrs ... - I think that says it all really As the guys have said make it friendly and ensure that the reader understands how well the car has been looked after - a Q&A section is also handy
  21. I had a thought - instead of all stumbling around in the dark - why not ask your Dads (or even Grandads if they're still alive) for recommendations - surely they were the ones that taught you to shave?
  22. A brisk walk in the wind for you mate with those barren cheeks Look who's talking - you're pure babycheeks
  23. Annie - is maybe time to go straight to Nissan HQ - Martinmac dealt with them over long period of time re roof. Was it actually one of their techies that spoke to you about your clutch or just some front desk person? Sometimes you will actually get more sense out of one of the workshop lads opnce they realise you aren't just a dumb blonde driving a 'pretty' car
  24. I bet you could make them fit
×
×
  • Create New...