Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. to the forum - happy zed hunting
  2. Noooooooooooooooo
  3. Bit of a marmite one - but it is a total one off http://www.tradecarview.com/used_car/japan%20car/nissan/fairlady+z/11065087/
  4. to the forum Derek - happy zedding!
  5. Zedley has been far far away - pics to follow
  6. Your next 'course' of action - not 'cause'
  7. and a wee for your bum
  8. I didn't like the bulge until I saw it in the flesh in fresh Azure paint
  9. Och c'mon guys stop feeding the troll "Manny Manure" - really?!!!
  10. to the forum Chris - happy zed shopping
  11. Snakes are not pets. They have no fur and want to eat you. Plus I'm terrified of them! Feck!!! It was only a matter of time before someone posted a picture of a snake - my lappy nearly ended up on the floor there!! I am totally phobic too Stew
  12. Stew I would wipe the floor with them
  13. Ultra shiney Custard!!
  14. Poor Henrik Rummel - I'm not sure I'd get that excited by winning a bronze
  15. I told you to stay in the house! You'll feel better looking at the bank balance though
  16. Good luck with the hunt You should find a high mileage 04/54 Azure GT for your budget - just check the service history with a fine tooth comb - I highly doubt you'll find one with 'factory sat nav' though -(and why you would want it I don't know - the birdseye was pish) this wasn't part of the GT spec either. Have a look at Irfan's
  17. Bobby - meet Nix - she's a girrrrrrl Nix - look at the willy waving contest you've started with one mention of the Gym
  18. I would like to see the hot tub
  19. Dunno - but that wing is positioned wrongly
  20. to the forum - happy zedding
×
×
  • Create New...