Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. I know - but I thought Ermintrude (the cow) was quite appropriate for a diesel barge. Yer I know but I can't accept I won't enjoy driving anymore I might as well take the peasant wagon
  2. Don't watch her go!! I didn't GLWTS - hope it goes smoothly for you
  3. I suppose I'm just pining for Saffy It is a good clean car - although has seen some gritty sponges in it's time - and if I stop aiming for amazing mpg it can be fun...but only in a straight line
  4. I have "DSD" - Diesel Saloon Depression - why did I get a Saloon?!! This could be the swiftest turnaround in history... anyone want a nice 9-3 vector Sport - FFSH - 48k on the clock - long service intervals- MOT til April
  5. I'll tell you what that lad has some stamina Dunno how he does it Andy set off at 07:30 heading for the Borders - the weather looks atrocious At least he's well fed and his kit is clean and dry now
  6. Vik54

    new Nissan Z car

    No V6 = No Z badge
  7. Many happy returns Christopher Have a good one
  8. spoiling our fun Alex!!
  9. Nicole has asked me to give him some training
  10. have fun!! I shall watch on the webcam (how dodgy does that sound?! )
  11. Omm nom nom Ryan Lochte
  12. I shall gt my measuring tape out next time I see you How was track day?
  13. Neily - where's your neck gone?
  14. Ohh andforgot about Ryk Neethling
  15. ooh I forgot James Magnussen
  16. I can't bring myself to perv at Tom Daley because he's just too young...however, Hugo Parisi the Brazilian diver is another matter
  17. Glad it went smoothly! - You were brave... I stayed in the house when Saffy left There's no getting rid of us Scots ex-owners
  18. sprinkle-tastic to the forum Shell - have fun Vicky
  19. One 'sensible' car purchased pffft... at least I'll be comfy on the 400 mile trek home
  20. Its what I was looking for Graham Flying to Brum tomorrow - picking up car from Leicester and staying near Rugby tomorrow night so no-where near you southeners
  21. nice one Sarah
×
×
  • Create New...